Google earth question

Trad Bow 1979

So I know that on the bottom of a google earth image it typically says what year the image was taken. However I do notice that when I am looking at water holes the image changes as I zoom in. For example, as I look at a water hole from higher up it appears to be full of water, then as I zoom in it appears to be dry. So does Google earth take the same image over at different times of year with different levels of zoom??????

Interesting, my experience is that there is one image for each time period regardless of the zoom. You may take the photo history (the clock with the backwards green arrow on the toolbar) and look at the photo history. I have been looking at windmill and water hole for quail hunting and the image date hold through out the zoom.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom