Got California ?

B

BruinBreath

Who here is waiting for the California sheep results to come out ? I know I have a tag for the Marble Mountains awaiting. Haha, :)

Hey BruinBreath,
No, no, no, it's got my name on it! hehe
We should hear by the 24th. Also have a northern deer tag waiting, oh the eternal optimist.
steve

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

Good job BruinBreath I guide all 3 hunters last year in the marbles we killed 2 B&C rams. Call for infor.760 363 6892

Terry, I didn't know you were a Monster Muley guy. How have you been? Run into Cliff out in the desert the past few years? Paul

Moses, I went by the recomendation of Tim Mercer. Good guy, great outfitter. What size rams did you take out of there this past year ?

Terry, I just realized who you were. I emailed you a couple of times a few months back and never got a reply. If I luck out and draw a tag I'll be sure to call you.
Michael

Man, listen to you guys...all lining up guides and stuff.

DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT TAG IS MINE!!!

nyah nyah

pred

If you have not got the notice yet, you are just hoping the postal service sucks. The successful notices started coming for elk and antelope Saturday, sheep are mailed the same time.

Were going to have to start calling Elmer the "Dream Stomper." Crushing the hopes of budding ram hunters. Reality bites sometimes.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-04 AT 06:27AM (MST)[p]O.K. I'll take that. But there is still hope until AZ administers the coup de gras of sheep hunting hopes. And odds of the post office being slow with a letter are better than drawing odds on a CA sheep tag, it is just when you combine the probabilities how poor they are.....

Jeez Elmer, you really know how to ruin a guy's day. Oh well, I wanted to hunt Arizona more anyway. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom