Got my deer on the second day

W

white_tail_hunter

The first day i went out i saw 2 small bucks and 4 does and that was it all day long. That nignt my dad took the vidoe camra and was taping this nice 4x4 that he seen that morning and that night. the next morning i got up in the tree stand at 6:25am and twhen i got up in the stand a doe walked right infront of my stand at 6:30am. It was about 7:00am and their was a doe that poped out. Then a coulple minutes later a small 2x2 he walked where the doe stood at,then he walked away into the bushes. Then about 8am i saw a small 3x3 he walked right infront of me. Then after that their was a bunch of does coming out. I was watching the 3x3 when all the sudden I heard a grunt. I looked around and couldn't find him. I saw the 3x3 look over and saw something in the bushes where the grunt came from and the buck ran off like he was scared of something. Then i heared another grunt. I heared it come from the bushes. Then i grunted back. The buck grunted and the weezed. I was surprised. I keeped on grunting and twice he grunted back. Then i would stop grunting and he would grunt and weez again. I grabed the horns and rattled. I looked around and a doe came running out of the bushes where the grunting was. She stood their and was looking at me. I put the horns away and waited for a buck to come out behind her. She walked out and their was no buck. She walked into the bushes and i heard something coming behind her. I had my gun in my hands and was waiting. Then she walked out far enought that the buck came out into the open area. I looked at him and he was a nice 4x4. I was ready to shoot when he walked behind an evergreen trees. The doe just stood their and was looking at me. She walked a litte farther and stopped. She turned around and the buck came out into the open where I could get a shot. I shot and he ran maby 40 yards and droped. I saw my dad coming so i went to get him so we could go find him. He asked me if i got the big one he saw,i didnt know. All I now is that he was a nice buck for me to shoot. We went and found him. I shoot him in the lungs and when he hit the ground he must have been throwing up his lungs because their where peaces of lungs laying on the ground by his mouth. My dad said it wasn't the buck he seen because he didn't have a broken point. My brother was happy because he wanted to get the big one. My dad took some pictures and we are going to take them in on thursday and pry get them on monday. Ill try to post the pictures when i get them. That was a good hunting season for me.

white_tail_hunter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom