Got my oryx tag in the mail today!

BioHazrdMan

Wow, that was quick! Didn't expect it for another couple of weeks! Good year for me already! Better then last year anyways... :)

My first thought was, "Oh shut up", but That's just the jealousy talking... I really can't complain since I drew a broken horn tag last year & my boys drew off range last year.

My wife was really bummed out that we didn't draw this year & said we can't have Oryx meat for dinner for a while cuz she's dreading the day we run out. :- 0

That is fast! Holy cow man!

Congratulations!

"Windage & Elevation Pilgrim, Windage & Elevation"

Was just looking at my bank account online and there's a refund credited back for 153.00, dated yesterday. I put in for, and my application with G&F is showing I'm on the population management list. Here's the info from page 18 of the proc:

Population Management Hunt Fees
? If a hunter is asked and accepts a hunt, they will be
required to purchase the appropriate license for the
species that they will hunt. See page 7 for license
fees.

I guess they're not keeping the full fee for the entire license year now? I was good with them doing that, so maybe being easy to get along with will help get a low number!

1FastGambler,

Definitely not rubbing it in or anything. Just thought it was super quick for NMDGF! On a side note, seems to me I always have good years and bad years when it comes to the draw. Last year was bad, hoping (it already is off to a good start) this year is great!

Got my WMA turkey authorization in the mail today also. Looks like the NMFG is running like a well oiled machine this year.

Yea! I got my tag today too. I could not beleave it!! My first thought was, "well it got here so fast because they want the $$$$ for the range fees early. This way they can hold on to it and collect interest for a few months. I was wrong and it was just the tag.

Maybe they are working like they should be. Kudos to them for working so proficiently this year!!!

TC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom