Got some high Bridges in your State?

264mag

Long Time Member
We all get to pay $76,000,000 on a suicide net to be put on the Golden Gate Bridge, over 1,500 deaths so far ,I guess they will move to the Bay Bridge now to make their jump.

If they are that stupid to want to jump, hell let them. One less idiot that the tax payers have to take care of in nut wards.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-14 AT 09:57PM (MST)[p]Good old dumbnuts San Francisco Democrat liberals. When they force the jumpers off the bridges and they start stepping in front of the mass transit BART trains will they force the trains to a max of 5 MPH to save the suicide wannabes. They better close off the top floors of the Colt tower or they will jump from there and take out a few persons walking on the sidewalk.

RELH

In stead of spending all that money, they should pass a law.

Anyone who jumps off the bridge, automatically gets the death penalty. No appeal.

Eel

At least they only people and not dogs.

2311idiot.jpg

That is a dumb idea cause like said there are any number of other ways they will do it.
However to spout off name calling because someone commits suicide or attempts it is idiotic!

I am rather positive that you have never dealt with the issue or you wouldn't say ##### like that. Until you deal with it, you have no clue what those people are going through.
Yes I know about it first hand, depression is an ass kicker and makes your mind think stupid #####, I attempted suicide, thankfully I failed at it. After getting the help I needed and worked through it, I can now look back and see how stupid my thoughts were. I cannot believe I actually thought they were true.

Again, 76 million dollar net is not the answer, if they are dead set on spending 76 million dollars put it to saving the people by getting them help.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Mntman, our liberal Democrats are too damn dumb to even consider your proposal of using the 76 million for better mental health care. Beside the nets will be installed using Union labor and our dumb lawmakers are very strong on supporting the unions.

RELH

Been there, done that and got the T shirt, it's a feel good situation that let's folks think they are helping, mental illness has little respect in the real world because there's no outward injury, put that money into preventative care and we would have less jumpers and mass shooters, although I do believe that when someone is determined to take their life it will probably happen and we go to extreme measures to try to save them sometimes costing other lives in the process. I'm guessing that there will be lawsuits from jumpers that aren't killed but get injured by the nets in the process, I can see the TV ad's now.....if you jumped off the bridge or know someone that jumped and wasn't killed but was injured our Lawyers are ready to help....

>Mntman, our liberal Democrats are too
>damn dumb to even consider
>your proposal of using the
>76 million for better mental
>health care.
> RELH

Sad thing is you are right and it is proven by them putting up a net.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Only Libs would spend 76 mil on a safety net but insist that they have the right to abort their babies.
BTW I support liberals aborting they young, I just wish it was retroactive.
Ron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom