Gov sheep tag update

wstrntines,

I don't belong in the judicial system any more than you. That has been one of my points. Cheers

>Rob, et al
>
>Give it up. Are you
>old enough to remember nurse
>Ratchet from one flew over
>the cuckoo's nest? If so,
>just think of her and
>move on.
>
>txhunter58
>
>venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore
>I am)

Why doesnt he give it up? His BS is getting old. It doesnt matter who it is, He defends every criminal on here. Are you guys "GOOD BUDDIES"? I bet so!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-16 AT 08:43AM (MST)[p]>Why doesnt he give it up?
> His BS is getting
>old. It doesnt matter
>who it is, He defends
>every criminal on here.
>Are you guys "GOOD BUDDIES"?
> I bet so!
>
>

Nope, NOT buddies. You interpreted that backwards. You should watch the movie. It never did any good to argue with Nurse Ratchet. Maybe there is a lesson there?

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>Pretty grey area there Shadow.
>Baiting someone and selling something
>as a commodity are two
>different things.

So from a three sentence explanation you know enough about the Henries tag deal to know they are different? Who's jumping to conclusions now?

I know you want it both ways Robiland. You don't want to pay for what a tag is worth but when you feel someone has wronged the system you go running to the auction tags as your reasoning in value.

By the way if you read my post you will see that I am stating we can't jump to a conclusion because of the differences. Sloooooow down.

So Tri, is Ms. Waldrip still going to let you mount the ram after you've successfully drug her and WLH through the mud over and over? I think there are at least five threads out there on MM and apparently another on some Texas forum somewhere and you STILL can't stop posting your drivel that continues to get her and WLH degraded. Give it up Porkchop, you're not convincing anyone but yourself.

From a non res perspective. I believe it's always the tag holders job to know the rules. It's your responsibility. You might hire someone to find an animal to shoot, or you might hire a lawyer to help you with understanding the rules for the tag you have if you aren't smart enough to figure them out on your own. Again it's the tag holders responsibility.

Also the whole phone call thing reminds me of the Clinton email deal. She might of unknowingly sent classified emails. Or she might have done it knowingly. She is either lying or extremely incompetent. Just like the phone call. Either incompetent or lying about it.

Also why would you get clarification about rules from a bio and not a warden? If I need to figure out a rule I talk to a warden. If I want to know buck doe ratios I talk to a bio.

From the outside looking in it really seems like WLH at the minimum knew there was a rule but was to incompetent to read the actual rule.

At the end of the day there was a ram shot illegally and no one was held responsible.

"If they questioned it at all, why call in first place to get permission. Right there screams guilt"

That isn't logical at all. First they didn't call to get "permission". Permission to hunt isn't handed down through DWR employees. They called with a legality question becuase the proclamation wasn't clear. Unfortunately the authority they called gave them the wrong info.

Has anyone heard if sportsman tag has been filled yet? I would love to see pics and get story on that if it has.

Tri-

Believe it or not, the ram the sportsman tag holder was watching/hunting apparently got shot out from underneath them by another hunter that didn't even have a legal tag for the unit. Can you believe that?

-Hawkeye-

So why didn't he tell them not to shoot????? I don't get it. Was the sportsman tag holder in on it????? I mean he must have known he was the only person allowed to hunt there?????? Man that's crazy. Thanks for the info Hawkeye. I know you only give facts so it is looking like the sportsman tag holder must be in on the most elaborate poaching conspiracy ever devised.

"That isn't logical at all. First they didn't call to get "permission". Permission to hunt isn't handed down through DWR employees. They called with a legality question becuase the proclamation wasn't clear. Unfortunately the authority they called gave them the wrong info."

Nothing but assumptions.

>"If they questioned it at all,
>why call in first place
>to get permission. Right there
>screams guilt"
>
>That isn't logical at all.
>First they didn't call to
>get "permission". Permission to
>hunt isn't handed down through
>DWR employees. They called
>with a legality question becuase
>the proclamation wasn't clear.
>Unfortunately the authority they called
>gave them the wrong info.
>
>
>Has anyone heard if sportsman tag
>has been filled yet?
>I would love to see
>pics and get story on
>that if it has.

Hahahahahahaha the proclamation wasn't clear??!! Now I've heard it all? It clearly stated the governors tag was not legal on the nebo unit for the year of 2016! How difficult is that to comprehend! apparently if you can't understand laws like that, you should stay off the mountain and find another hobby to occupy your free time with. Seems to me, you fall into that category as well...

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-16 AT 09:22AM (MST)[p]Someone posted on one of these sheep threads that the Nebo exclusion wasn't in the paper proclamation but another unit was.

It may have been post 93

They stated it was direct quote from the book. If it isn't directly quoted from the book then I am wrong on this part.

NVB why don't you go catch the sportsmen tag hunter that Hawkeye just linked to all of this.

>They stated it was direct quote
>from the book. If
>it isn't directly quoted from
>the book then I am
>wrong on this part.
>
>NVB why don't you go catch
>the sportsmen tag hunter that
>Hawkeye just linked to all of this.

Because I dont know he (or she) is a poacher.

You really had to reach for that assumption you made that the sportsmans tagholder is in on it. I had no idea your arms were that long. You're losing it.

Actually NVB I am playing an old game I like to call "When in Rome". Yall have been enjoying not knowing anything but accusing anyone. Cheers

Riiiiigggghhhttt. I think you can see you've convinced NO ONE so you're resorting to a childish playground tactic of "I know you are but what am I? Infinity!"

So now its the sportsmen tag holder's fault that WLH and Ms. Waldrip shot a trophy ram in a unit that was closed to them? That makes a lot of sense. Typical tristate "logic."

Let's see if we can follow Tristate's "thought process":

1. The sportsman's tag holder was hunting that same ram on the Nebo unit, which was open to the sportman's tag holder in 2016.
2. WLH took the governor's tag holder onto that unit and killed the ram even though the Nebo unit was closed to the governor's tag holder in 2016.
3. The sportsman's tag holder did not stop WLH or Ms. Waldrip from killing the ram.
4. Therefore, the sportsman's tag holder is in on the conspiracy and is also responsible for this clear violation of law.

Got it. Thanks for your analysis. Like always, it is everybody's fault but guide and the person who pulled the trigger.

-Hawkeye-

Actually you left out what YOU said Hawkeye. You said the sheep was shot out from under him. That implies that he was present. Why didn't he try and stop them. He knew the rules right?

So has he shot a sheep or not?

Have you guys noticed that tristate's original "Blaam" post with the infamous photo of the sheep and hunter that started this entire crap storm has apparently been removed from this site. Can anyone else find that post? My guess is that folks involved politely asked Founder to take it down since they never gave their permission for tristate to post the photo in the first place. Further proof that tristate's effort to help and defend his buddy have done nothing but create additional problems for them.

So what do you say tristate, how about posting that photo up again? You were so proud of it the first time around.

-Hawkeye-

Are you trying to dodge the fact that you have implicated the sportsman tag holder in the greatest hunting conspiracy of all time?

Looks like they gone. Fun while it lasted. Keep dodging.

So where exactly was the sportsman tag holder on the fateful day? I want you to answer.

YOU are the one who is the BUDDY BUDDY with WLH, why dont you tell us.
From people who know the hunter, he had been watching and camping on the mountain waiting until the time was right when WLH went in and killed the ram. When you know you are the only one able to hunt that sheep at the time, why ruin it? Wait until the ram is in a good killable place and go after him. But WLH went in and killed it. Right under neath him is a figure of speech. Come on trippy, you seem like think you are smarter than that.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-16 AT 02:02PM (MST)[p]Tricycle, why don't you call the sportsman tag holder and ask him about his story. If you are nice, he might even grant you permission to post his success photos on the internet just like you did with WLH and Ms. Waldrip. Oh wait, you never got permmission from them either. Oops. Nothing quite like helping a friend in need.

-Hawkeye-

Now come on Hawkeye. You and Hossblur and Nebo3000 have allllll the facts but you won't share. Even after I shared with yall.

You keep fishing for a response but it hasn't happened.

Robiland is saying the sportsman tag holder was on the mountian waiting for the ram to be "killable". But that doesn't really make sense because the ram was apparently killable and is now dead. So why didn't the sportsman tag holder do one of two things, kill the ram, or wave off the other hunters?

Spread some of your "facts" fellas.

Keep reaching for those straws Porkchop. You know you've lost when you have to deflect this far. Stop bouncing around in that pinball machine.

I know you are but what am I? To infinity!!!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-16 AT 03:19PM (MST)[p]None of us ever said we have all the facts. But guess what, some of us locals may just know more about this incident than you may think from your taxidermy shop in Houston, Texas. But that has never stopped you from educating the rest of us.

The one thing that you had going for you was a direct line to your buddies at WLH but it looks like you may have burned that bridge.

So come clean. Did you finally fall on your sword and ask founder to take down your original post/photo or did your buddies at WLH make that request? Are they happy about all the free advertising you generated? All publicity is good publicity, right?

-Hawkeye-

The Blamm post does appear to be gone. Whats wrong Trichop? You get a little heat over it from your pals?

I have copies of several pictures that show the Blamm ram. Somethings cannot be unseen.

I am not trying to deflect. The sportsman tag hunter was brought up by Hawkeye before the question about the photo so it would appear you three are the ones scared right now.

Boys if yall only knew what was going on off of this screen. Yall don't even remember what I told yall weeks ago about the "blaam thread".

You know the teenage girl in the movies that thinks mom and dad are so dumb and couldn't understand how difficult her life is? THAT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR WEEKS NOW. :D

Its kind of like those political debates that people argued over who won what, and who was smarter. A month later you find out the entire thing has been a show and the candidates and moderators knew the questions.

Scared? Why would I be scared? I don't live in Utah or know any of the parties involved. I just think you're an ass.

So let me get this straight... you're a teenager girl who has known all the questions and answers?

Come on City Boy,
don't be scared to answer a simple question. Tell us why you ask founder to remove your original post and photo you were so proud of.

Has anybody asked founder why the post was removed? Most mods will tell you either the person that posted it didn't have permission or the poster asked for it to be removed.

Also I don't follow WLH because I'm more of a diy. So for the guys that do follow WLH are there pictures of the ram on his website/social media pages like other animals they guide hunters to or not now that nobody got in trouble? If not why isn't the ram posted yet?

Those are good questions dirtytough. Last I checked the sheep did not appear on WLHs webpage. Not on Facebook either although some of the other Waldrip conquests appear on both.

As for why the pic was removed from here... that's anyone's guess.

Hello Billythekid. My name is Ben Cromeens. What is your name?

So Hawkeye, where exactly was the sportsman tag holder when the sheep got shot? How far from the sheep and how far from the other hunters?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-16 AT 06:40AM (MST)[p]Has this photo ben banned from MM?

nebo%20ram_zpsgyuimsrx.jpg

Tri, in typical form your have misread and misconstrued prior posts. If you want to know whether the sportsman's tag holder was hunting that specific sheep the why don't you contact the sportsman's tag holder and ask him yourself? Or better yet, call your buddies at WLH and ask them what they know about the situation. While you are at it, you could apologize to your buddies at WLH for posting those photos without permission, stirring the pot for the last 5 weeks with your typical nonsense, and for creating this crap storm for their business. I am sure they are thrilled by your actions.

-Hawkeye-

Hawkeye, Tri may need you to defend him when he's sued by WLH for posting that photo. WLH has had their name dragged through the mud and Tri is supplying the ammo and motivating the troops.

Grizzly

Maybe someone will put a hit out on me. I could have a "hunting accident". What kind of stuff are yall smoking?

The entertainment for me isn't that yall know nothing. Its the creative crap yall dream up.

SO Hawkeye, where was the sportsman tag holder? Why didn't he stop the other hunters? What office did he call?

I was told by the Central Region Biologist that the Sportsmans tag holder was also watching that ram. When the DWR found out that the Conservation tag holder was on the mountain hunting the ram, they tried to get word to the them that they could not hunt that unit. By the time they were able to get in contact with the outfitter/hunter the ram had already been killed. Makes me wonder who contacted the DWR and told them that the Conservation tag hunter and outfitter were on the unit hunting. Surely it was someone who knew or realized that that the unit was not open to the conservation tag holder and let the DWR folks know there was a problem. There were most likely only a few folks who would have seen or heard of the Conservation tag holder being on the unit going after the ram. Makes me wonder who alerted the DWR folks to the situation.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-16 AT 11:38AM (MST)[p]No if you read the letter that was sent out by the DWR they saw a social media post made by WLH/the tag holder and realized the basin was Nebo Basin. It was then that they tried to make contact.

From the Letter posted by DWR

"Shortly before the harvest, a photo with scenery that looked like the Nebo unit was posted to social media. Within minutes, the DWR reached out to the outfitter in an attempt to prevent the harvest, but the ram had already been killed. At that point, the case was turned over to law enforcement. As you can imagine, this is a sensitive issue with an associated investigation, so please forgive us for not being able to comment on it publicly until now."

Clearly it was someone who could read the damn regulation and know the Conservation tag hunter wasn't supposed to be there. Makes me wonder how so many people could read it and know it but somehow neither WLH nor a southern biologist could. Even though they memorized every page of the regulation.

This is my point. Apparently, according to Hawkeye that knows the facts, the sportsman tag holder was there and didn't lift a finger to stop this from happening.

I know you're going to say Hawkeye said the sportsman tag guy was "sitting on the ram" and that it "was killed out from under" him. Just more of your childish, playground "I know you are but what am I?" BS. Grasping at straws and deflecting like you always do. Be real. Be an adult.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-16 AT 01:17PM (MST)[p]Pookie-- thanks for the clarification-- but who saw the facebook post and alerted the DWR folks? Did the outfitter/hunter post some pics prior to the ram being killed then?

Reading comprehension trips up Tristate every time. I never said the sportsman's tag holder was sitting on that ram and watching when WLH and Ms. Waldrip shot it. What I said was that he was:

"Believe it or not, the ram the sportsman tag holder was watching/hunting apparently got shot out from underneath them by another hunter that didn't even have a legal tag for the unit. Can you believe that?"

Trying to have a logical conversation with Tristate is somewhat like trying to have an intelligent conversation with my five year old son -- except it is much less enjoyable.

-Hawkeye-

SO wait you want to say someone is hunting and had a ram shot out from underneath them but somehow expect people to not think that the person is there??????? How do you go hunting and watch a sheep but not be there? Where were they? Why would you not be there hunting on the opening day of sheep season? I want an answer to this Hawkeye. Why do you draw a sportsmen tag for sheep, according to you select a sheep to shoot, the season opens, and then don't go hunt the selected ram??????

Your logic and all the stuff you claim to know is crumbling around you Hawkeye? You have BS'd us enough. Time to come clean. Was he there hunting this ram or not.

Was the ram killed on opening day? You suddenly seem to have more information you haven't shared.

Neither you nor I know why he wasn't there on opening day of sheep season (or if). Here is the bottom line. As I understand it the Sportsman tag holder had the ONLY valid license for that unit. And he had all season to hunt. Maybe he was waiting for a family member to be there. Maybe he wanted to look at other rams. We have no idea why he chose not to shoot it the first thing and honestly, it's none of our business. Maybe he just wanted to wait. It's his tag and his prerogative. But you see, here's the deal. Having the ONLY legal tag for the unit, I believe he had a reasonable expectation that someone wouldn't come in and poach the ram while he wasn't there. A lot of other things could have happened but the odds of the ram being shot by a hunter who can't legally hunt there should be fairly low. But in this world of big money takes the spoils, his expectation was taken away. Taken away by someone who clearly violated the law whether they had UDWRs blessing or not. Whether they could read or not. The regulation is on the books and they violated it. Ignorance is not a defense.

" it's none of our business."

Then tell Hawkeye and others to leave him out of the discussion. Hawkeye has tried to paint this picture of him as a victim and now his loose mouth sent this down a new rabbithole that he can't handle.

"I believe he had a reasonable expectation that someone wouldn't come in and poach the ram while he wasn't there."

Which fortunately for him didn't happen.

"Ignorance is not a defense."

Ignorance isn't their defense. The defense is they were misguided by the authorities. Get your facts straight. No matter how many times you lie the truth is still staring you in the face.

" But in this world of big money takes the spoils"

And you run as fast as you can back to class warfare when logic fails you. Keep screaming that line and see how far it gets you in life.

By the way NVB most grown men would have let Hawkeye answer the questions put to him.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-16 AT 03:28PM (MST)[p]Tristate, learn to read. You continue to stretch and misconstrue posts. Keep spinning.

-Hawkeye-

You are spinning stuff you don't know anything about Hawkeye. You try to make it look like the sportsman tag holder is right there hunting this specific sheep when WLH comes along and puts a bullet in it as he watches. Then you crawfish and say I don't understand what you meant. THE FACT IS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THE SPORTSMAN TAG HOLDER EVER KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHEEP. You don't know much about this case and originally you stated all you wanted to say was outfitters, hunters, and the DWR have to play by the same rules. Well you say and insinuate a lot more than that at the cost of other people's reputations. Your behavior with words is irresponsible and unprofessional.

Wrong. Reread posts #214 and #257. Everyone on this forum understands what I stated in those posts except you.

Do you where a protective mask when working with taxidermy glue? If not, you may want to consider investing in one.

-Hawkeye-

OK Tri this:

As I understand it, according to the written regulations, the Sportsman tag holder had the ONLY valid license for that unit and had not been made aware of a change by UDWR staff. Believing he held the ONLY legal tag for the unit, he had a reasonable expectation that no other hunter would come in and kill the ram while he wasn't there. A lot of other things could have happened but the odds of the ram being shot by a hunter should be nearly zero.

Will you give me that? I'm not absolving the DWR from their part in this. I'm only trying to see it from the perspective of the other hunter.

So the Sheep guides didn't know the rule that the tags rotate every year and have they guided sheep hunters other years during the time this rule was in effect, Question how many years this rotation be going on for. Did the guide go to RAC meeting and learn how the tags got rotated.
Simple questions that will spill the beans.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

" the ram the sportsman tag holder was watching/hunting apparently got shot out from underneath them by another hunter"

So according to you a person doesn't have to be on sight to actually be watching and hunting an animal?????? So do I need a hunting license when I am watching a hunting show or looking at a trail camera now. I agree with you. I am pretty sure everybody sees exactly what you meant and know that you are full of it. Quit trying to backslide off your position. Have you ever had an animal shot out from under you in your living room? The stance you and others take that this specific ram belonged to this guy is illogical and silly.

Next thing we are going to see is a Bill Clinton type quote. "It all depends on what my definition of "was", was".

I hope that everybody realizes that responding to a troll serves a few purposes:

1. The more post in their thread the more important they think they are.

2. You can't argue with an irrational person...(simple fact, the ram was NOT taken legally).

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-16 AT 09:26AM (MST)[p]You mean "site" not "sight"?

I stand by my prior comments that the sportsmen's tag holder was watching and hunting that specific ram. As eveyone except you knows, the sportsmen tag holder was the only person legally authorized to hunt that unit in 2016. WLH and Ms. Waldrip shot that ram even though the Nebo Unit was closed to them. Hence, "the ram the sportsman tag holder was watching/hunting apparently got shot out from underneath them by another hunter that was not authorized to hunt the unit." Pretty simple.

Now ready, set, go . . . let the spinning commence.

-Hawkeye-

>I hope that everybody realizes that
>responding to a troll serves
>a few purposes:
>
>1. The more post in their
>thread the more important they
> think they are.
>
>2. You can't argue with an
>irrational person...(simple fact, the ram
>was NOT taken legally).

Agreed. It also serves the purpose of allowing him to drag his friends thru the fire. He complains that others are damaging the reputation of the guide and hunter yet he continues to be the one facilitating it. He is convincing no one of any of his points but his tantrums keep the tar boiling.

Tri are you going to respond to post 266?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-16 AT 09:54AM (MST)[p]I have frequented this site for years. The disgusting poaching of the ram invigorated me to register.

The sportsmen tag holder got hosed. Poaching was indisputable,

I am angry how this was handled and will say not much else. The supporters of the ##### hunter are disgusting!

SO you believe he is watching and hunting the sheep. Why did he not shoot the sheep? Why did he not wave off the other hunters he saw watching hunting sheep? Why did he not notify the DWR when he saw them shoot the sheep? If he isn't there with a weapon and sheep in his glass then NOTHING GOT SHOT OUT FROM UNDER HIM. Period.

The fact is NOBODY HERE KNOWS WHETHER THE SPORTSMAN TAG HOLDER KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS RAM. The other fact is he wasn't given a ram by the state. He was given a tag to go hunting. I guide hunters. I tell my clients when we see an interesting, mature animal, you might get a bigger one if we pass but I can't guarantee we will ever see this animal again if you want to come back for him. I can't even guarantee it will be alive in the next ten minutes. And I'm not talking about because of hunters.

I watched a coyote almost kill a mature buck antelope we had been after for two days. When it was all said and done the antelope lived but broke his prong off in the process. Client no longer wanted the buck.

NVB,

I will give you the fact that you believe the junk you type. I don't know what else you want.

Bobbydean,

I think there are some lottery winners and dudes who get dates with supermodels you should really get angry about. They are reeeeeeally getting hosed too.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-16 AT 05:54PM (MST)[p]Here we go again with Tristate's parade of hypotheticals. This trophy ram did not get eaten by a coyote. Nor did he break off or damage his horn. He was shot and killed by another guided hunter who had no business being in the unit. The sportsman's tag holder was the only sheep hunter in the entire state who was legally authorized to hunt that ram.

Don't waste your time with hypotheticals. Let's stick to the facts.

-Hawkeye-

"No waste your time with hypotheticals. Let's stick to the facts."

Okydoky. Quit wasting your time with your assumption that the sportsman tag holder was hunting this sheep. That ain't a fact. That is a rumor. You said time to stick to the facts so practice what you preach brother.

Okay Tristate. You claim that the sportsmen tag holder was not watching or hunting this particular sheep. Let's clear this up once and for all.

We all know that you are buddies with WLH (assuming that you have not compeltely pissed them off with your ridiculous posts and commentary on this forum) and that you have hunted with them in the past. So pick up your phone, call WLH and ask them whether their guides, in fact, ran into the sportsman tag holder on the Nebo Unit prior to Ms. Waldrip shooting that ram. Please also ask them if the sportsman tag holder told the WLH guides that the unit was closed to governor's tag holder in 2016 due to the rotation set forth in the rule.

Please report back on your conversation. Neither of us like rumors so let us know what you find out. Thanks.

-Hawkeye-

I know, i got out. RAC meetings are coming up. Coaching ball during northern rac, but i am hoping this subject comes up. I find it interrsting that DWR keeps posting poaching pics on their website, yet despite tons of emails, calls, posts, I guess this sheep died of natural causes. Loss of hunting priveledges for poachers is as useless as loss of gun rights for murderers. Poachers didnt care about seasons, regs or laws, not having a license doesnt do anything. Felony for poachers, wlh, waldrips proved, a $95k sheep was killed illegally. Go take a $10k car illegally, see what happens.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Tri you are always saying everyone here is assuming stuff. Now you are doing the same. Fact, nobody, knows. Do you know everyone on this thread personally? Or are you just assuming since no one has said they know the tag holder?
>The fact is NOBODY HERE KNOWS
>WHETHER THE SPORTSMAN TAG HOLDER
>KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS RAM.

Dirtytough,

the fact is none of these people know. Only the sportsman tag holder knows the answers to these some of these questions. Even if these men do know the sportsmen tag holder they can only repeat hearsay. They will only know what that person wants them to know. Period.

Hawkeye,

Why am I required to do the due diligence that you are too lazy to back your gossip up with? You want to make crazy accusations but you don't want to back it up with proof.

City boy a guide for WLH?!? LMAO!!!!!

City boy is nothing more than a private ranch goat guide which is barely a step above a pinned raised pheasant guide.

Tri you are saying its a fact and you don't know either. Maybe someone on this thread was hunting with the sportsman tag holder? Maybe not? But unless you personally know everyone on this thread then your "fact" isn't a fact. It's an accurate guess but a guess is still a guess.

I knew you wouldn't pick up the phone and call your buddies to verify a couple of simple questions. Probably because you know they would not take you call after the crapstorm you have created and kept going for over a month now. I was not asking you to "verify gossip" for our benefit. Rather, I was hoping your friends would set you straight on the facts so that you don't continue to embarrass yourself. Let us know if you ever make that phone call.

-Hawkeye-

Post up some proof Hawkeye. You ain't got it. You talk all smack and hope no one notices that you just gossip. No proof. No facts. Just gossip. Pleeeease prove me wrong. All you have is some weird imaginary world where your thoughts matter in cyberspace. You didn't have your junk together when you took on the expo and you are even less prepared to back up your words now.

There is one common denominator between the Expo Contract fiasco and the trophy ram killed on the Nebo unit: the DWR did not follow or enforce the plain language of their own administrative rules. Thanks for pointing that out for us again.

-Hawkeye-

I think I just pointed out that you were wrong on both issues.

Look I am wrong some times. We all know that but I get little things wrong. Every time you go all in and fully commit yourself to something you are wrong. Its almost self destructive behavior. I can hand it to you. You like big game fishing. You don't want to mess around with perch. I can respect that. But at some point you have to realize you do nothing but buy gas and beer for the boat.

https://wildlife.utah.gov/rules-regulations/970-r657-41--conservation-and-sportsman-permits.html

R657-41-2(2)(k)
(vi) Central Mountain/Nebo/Wasatch West sheep unit is open to the Sportsmen permit holder on even number years and open to the Statewide Conservation permit holder on odd number years

There is all the proof I need. Took all of 45 seconds to find it using my phone. The defense that a DWR employee told them they could hunt there is
hearsay. According to Tristates own definition a person will tell you what they want you to hear.

Just because a prosecutor chose not to prosecute does not mean the law was not broken. It only means they chose not to prosecute. It is clear by that link that they were not allowed to hunt the unit. It does not say "unless a biologist tells you its allowed".

End of story. You are defending someone who violated the law. Doesn't matter what the intent was or whether they were ignorant of the law or not. Doesnt matter who told them it was ok.

Actually the DWR has come out in a letter and stated that DWR employee told them it was legal so it is no longer hearsay. It is now in official print.

The prosecutor didn't drop the case on hearsay. He dropped it because the state made a series of important mistakes.

No end of story. Intent and the circumstances involved are highly important to a prosecution. Once again if those things aren't important i guess you can get rid of all the judges in the country and revamp our judicial system.

An employee or state agency will tell you what you want to hear. That letter was not a sworn affidavit. Its still hearsay. Would you accept it if it proved you are wrong?

"Would you accept it if it proved you are wrong?"

See that's how silly you are NVB. You think this is about right or wrong. Just for giggles why don't you tell me what I am wrong about? I think it will be interesting to see what you think I have been saying to you.

"An employee or state agency will tell you what you want to hear."

That is quite a silly statement. Is there some form of statistic you can back that up with? How come they aren't telling you what YOU want to hear? How do they know what I want to hear?

Just an FYI, there is a radio show here in Utah that will be talking about this tonight from 7-9. I believe it is ESPN RADIO 700 AM, from 7-9. Tony Abbott will be hosting the show and talking about it a bit. He talked with the DWR this week about this. Listen in!

> "Would you accept it if
>it proved you are wrong?"
>
>
>
>
>See that's how silly you are
>NVB. You think this
>is about right or wrong.
> Just for giggles why
>don't you tell me what
>I am wrong about?
>I think it will be
>interesting to see what you
>think I have been saying
>to you.
>
>

Then you agree that the reg I posted was in direct conflict with what the state says the employee told WLH? And therefore the employee was incorrect?

>"An employee or state agency will
>tell you what you want
>to hear."
>
>That is quite a silly statement.
> Is there some form
>of statistic you can back
>that up with?

Really? Do you watch the news?

> How come they aren't >telling you what YOU want >to hear? How do they know >what I want to hear

Actually that was your measure of what the sportsman tag holder would say. How is it that it works for you but not me?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom