Governor Tag Hunters

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-19 AT 12:14PM (MST)[p]I have a front pic of the bull and seen the antelope picture , but I can't share them as they are not mine & I don't have permission. I'm pretty sure the antelope picture is out there, and I'm certain the elk is not.....I wished I could post the elk but respect for the hunter I won't. You understand...

Isnt there 2 Gov tags for elk. 1 Auction and 1 draw. I know the draw one got sold but any word if they both harvested yet?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-19 AT 09:54PM (MST)[p]There is actually 5 gov type tags. 1 auction, 1 raffle, 2 of the 5 species packages that include a elk tag, and 1 draw.

2 of the bulls have been killed that I know of, haven't seen a pix of either. One by the same guy who buys it every years and owns a big ranch in NM hint hint, the other not sure which one it was.

There was a monster non typical elk killed, wasn?t gov tag but it might as well have been. There I picture of that one floating around it will be the biggest bull killed in NM this year possibly biggest ever at 454 if score stands

Last I heard about the deer tags as of 1-2 weeks ago none have been filled.

Both rocky and desert sheep were killed. Don?t know which rams they were but a couple of linker Rocky were killed, 1 was a 195-6 think it was a draw hunter tho.

Guys are getting better at keeping their mouths and fingers shut. Haha

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom