Grass lands deer and antelope

R

Rem308

I am going to the grasslands for antelope and thinking of a deer leftover tag.Any good buck muledeer on public land in t National Grasslands betwen Dou8glas and Newcastle. Also looking for a place to shoot a few prarrie dogs on public land in that area.

Idrew a region B Muley but my buddy did not get his Antelope.
I am gonna try for a leftover antelope. Either way we will be looking for a place to camp and hunt . Its my first time in the grasslands. Did get some good info on a couple areas

029 has 5 or 6 hundred left over goat tags thanks to Wyomingites that don't like the area.

Pat C.

Will there be Doe Antelope tags leftover in 29?
And how to go about getting tags.
Thanks Coryell

There are usually doe fawn tags in twenty nine. Ace Hardware in Douglas handled them in the past but I think all that will be offered online this year. Enjoy yourselves and watch out for the open range cattle and bulls. You get a green one in the middle of no place once in a while !

Pat C.

My buddy did get a leftover goat tag for area 29. We will be hunting goats in 29 and muleys in B. Now I need to decide on getting set up and scout before opening day or wait a week into season . We have only a week tto hunt. Any Help on when its best to get in the field would help. Thanks for the tip on the Bulls . I have experience around Holstein bulls with an attitude.

here was a ranch down on Greives rd(spelling)off Hwy 450 that did trespassing fees that was pretty cheap and had good deer and goats on it. Wish I could rememeber the name of the ranch But i can't, I'm sure you can find it the nearest town was Clareton.
Try over near the state line to By clifton too it a good area.
Good Luck

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>My buddy did get a leftover
>goat tag for area 29.
>We will be hunting goats
>in 29 and muleys in
>B. Now I need to
>decide on getting set up
>and scout before opening day
>or wait a week into
>season . We have only
>a week tto hunt. Any
>Help on when its best
>to get in the field
>would help. Thanks for the
>tip on the Bulls .
>I have experience around Holstein
>bulls with an attitude.

Did you get the PM ?
Pat C.

I got an antelope leftover tag for unit 8,will be hunting a Walk-in area that the game warden recomended to me.He said it has a ton of antelope on the ranch.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom