GraveDigger Broadhead Video

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-12 AT 05:59PM (MST)[p]Killed my bull in 2011 and my javi in 2012 with the gravedigger. Broadhead flys amazing and penetrates and does damage like no other broadhead ive seen.

4330gravedigger4.jpg

5871gravedigger2.jpg

Here is the gravedigger. check them out at www.nolimitarchery.com

Man that is awesome, really though if any broadhead hits an artery it will do that damage. Awesome broadheads but love the t'3s.

What i like most is they require no bands or heat shrink to hold the mechanical blades in. There are 2 small indention on each blade that self lock against each other inside the ferrule..

Well we just had the ISE show here in AZ and what a hit the Grave Digger broahead was. Everyone that saw the broadhead first hand was amazed on how the broadhead looked, I can't wait for guys to shoot these heads as they can see they fly just like your field points.

This Broadhead is a copy of one I think Cabela?s put out a few years ago and they Are STILL jack knifing type mechanical head no matter how well they fly. IMO Your asking for kick outs on quartering away shots like stiff arming in football when getting tackled. You will see the player with the ball move to the side because his stiff arm pushed him out that way. You also losing precious momentum, again like stiff arming in football you will watch the player slow down as his arm contacts the tacklers shoulder pad or helmet until he pushes past the tackler. Rear ward deploying is the only way for me on a mechanical. A broadhead like the NAP Killzone will be the mechanicals of the future if?and I did say ?IF? the ferrules are strong enough to hold up.

GBA

GotBowAz,

You are drawing a very simple conclusion with your analogy in regards to football. With all things being equal you are completely correct, but things aren't equal in this case. Let's use your sample but instead of pads and a helmet which animals don't have it is just a person trying to tackle you. Instead of your hand and arm you have a razor sharp sword (foil style) to get the dimensions correct. Now you are running at this person at 280 fps and you stiff arm him whats going to happen? The Grave Diggers kickout blades are sharp to the point (no blunt edges) so they penetrate like no other mechanical. They are not jack knifing like you suggest as the blades are crossing each other. Now if you have a rear deploying head with a blunt edge to push the blades backwards how is that going to help you? If you say that the tip will penetrate and it will deploy in the animal then you have to say the same thing about the Grave Digger as the tip will get to the animal before the kickout blade anyway, and if not the kickout blades are designed to penetrate.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom