Grdslam1367 Stone Sheep

TheSaint

49131ec6112c44a2.jpg

49131ee111b61e7b.jpg

That is as pretty a Stone as anyone could ever hope for. I love the dark body. He is a beauty!!!
Obviously he completed your slam and I imagine anything else you do in the hunting world is going to be down hill from here.
Congratulations! Your accomplishment is something most of us can only dream of.

I don't know, he looks a little fannin and young. -NOT-

That is as pretty a stone as I have ever seen. Trophy cape, horns, area; looks like you saved the best for last. Well done and congrats.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

This is a great sheep .I myself am just getting started. If you don't mind where and with what outfitter if any. Thanks

Wow that is just a gorgeous animal. Stone sheep have to be one of the most magnificent critters on the planet. Congrats.

Thanks for the comments about my ram. The is not actually my Grand Slam ram. I completed that in feb 2007 with a desert from South Baja, Mexico. I promised my wife I would take it easy after that but I did not say i would not buy any raffle tickets! Anyway, I won this hunt in feb at Grandslam/Ovis and you can't pass that up. I think she is still trying to figure out how i managed to pull that off.

The outfitter was Barry Tompkins from High and Wild Safaries(Big Nine). It was an excellent hunt. Because i won it and already had shot a stone sheep I was really able to be a little selective which is not something I am ever accussed of. We passed up two legal rams, saw rams almost every day and got this one on the 10th day we hunted.

Now i have to start looking for desert sheep raffles.

Congatulations!! That is the win of a lifetime. I shot a awesome desert in Nevada 2003. If I can get the Rocky or California here I would have to try and win the other two or mortgage my house I guess.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom