Great 40's units Bucks

M

maddglasser

Here is a couple great bucks from the 40's units. The first is Jed's 173" Kofa buck
4920846b6ef3cc07.jpg

492084a56f98bcf2.jpg

And this is my 182" buck.
492084f7715ec2e0.jpg

4920853a72e92ea6.jpg

www.southwesthuntingadventures.com

Bux he was about number three in a group of six. The big buck he was after "PANCHO" is pushing 200" is still alive. Hopefully I'll get a picture of him with my muzzy tag.

Awesome looking deer! Congratulations!

We got into them also. My dad was probably on his last deer hunt and was fortunate enough to knock down a 184 4x4 opening morning.

My bro in law screwed up a chance on a buck this morning. It's one of those long sad stories but the deer got away.

I'm not like you guys that can judge them accurately. All I know is that he was off of my judging scale.

Of the 5 bucks I saw this year a 150ish 4x4 was the smallest. It was kinda like a muzzy hunt in November.

creed I'd love to see some pics of your dads buck. Congrats to him.... It's to bad your bro inlaw's buck got away. I've had those sad moments all too often.

travis another great year for ya. those narrow bucks can be very tough to judges but those g4s are awsome. i got to hold creeds dads buck and the mass was sick. he ask me what i thought it would go and i told him 180 or better, he called me later after they put the tape to em and let me know what he came up with all i have to say is it is one hell of a year. friday opens my boys hunt so i am hoping some of the boys i found will stick around to meet his 308. just have to see what the cards hold.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-08 AT 07:51PM (MST)[p]>
>Bux he was about number three
>in a group of six.
>The big buck he was
>after "PANCHO" is pushing 200"
>is still alive. Hopefully I'll
>get a picture of him
>with my muzzy tag.

Good luck with Pancho. Give him a dirt nap so I can see him.

C'mon, what part of the Kiabab did you find those creasote trees in. Can't be the desert??

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom