Great Day

NVMDF

After making a sales call yesterday, I had some time to spare
so I made tracks to a place I had picked up some sheds last week.
It's a place I have driven past a hundred times and never bothered to look. Last week I picked up 3 new sheds (1 set) and
4 from last year. yesterday I picked up 6 new sheds (2 sets) one
was a 25" 3x4 set with great mass and the other was a 28" 4x5, the other 2 new sheds were both great 4 points. also picked up
several sheds from last year. I will try and get some photos
for you guys to see. it's funny, but there were atv tracks all over the place, I don't know how these sheds were missed, but I will really be watching this place from now on.

NVMDF

You da man buddy! Looks like those wheelers drove right past em'! Can't wait to see the pictures of those bad boys. I forgot to tell you. When I went out on Wednesday the wind was blowing pretty good and I walked within 30yds of a sleeping coyote! I stood on top of a ridge looking down in it for sheds and after a minute I called my buddy on the radio. As soon as I said one word that coyote flipped around and looked at me with a puzzled look for a couple of seconds and then he tore out of there. I think he was sound asleep and couln't figure out how I ended up standing right by him without him knowing. I wish I would have had a gun. I probably could have hit him with a pistol. Well, maybe not but I would have had fun trying. :)

Later,

NvrEnuf

NvrEnuf

Here are the sheds that NVMDF picked up. WOW! That is a haul of browns. And all those in a matter of a couple hours. Not to mention a dozen or so whites. Keep em' coming man!

NvrEnuf

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom