Great Smoked Sausage Lunch

Blank

Long Time Member
We are Sam's Club shoppers, and a friend invited me along to the new CostCo here in Idaho Falls today. Pretty similar store layout, and most products are close, or the same. One great thing I found in the sausage section was a true Texas style, smoked beef sausage.

Great taste, not much filler at all and not super greasy, great heavy casing and fantastic crunch and pop when bit or cut through. If anyone is familiar with OPA's in Fredericksburg, this is just as good!!! Made a nice lunch.

2027B810-2B08-471E-85B0-7D3637A0145B.jpeg

AA09BBD0-ECCE-40D4-AED2-BA6B37DD2ECD.jpeg

0E10818F-8EE0-4C0D-8E53-2A2568D829E2_1_201_a.jpeg

My local Costco always has those plus a variety of others made by the same company. Never tried them yet but think I will grab a package next time.
What did you pickup in the Costco alcohol isle is the real question????

Last edited:
I live about 2 miles from Opa’s. When they are making the Jalapeno Cheddar sausage, you can smell it for several blocks around that place. Hard to beat their sausage.

CH805: You're a butthead, and I hate you. It shows you know nothing about Idaho! We got to our state-owned liquor stores, with no competition, and pay about 150-200% more than you guys!! :)

CH805: You're a butthead, and I hate you. It shows you know nothing about Idaho! We got to our state-owned liquor stores, with no competition, and pay about 150-200% more than you guys!! :)
I completely forgot about that! Haven’t hunted your state in a while!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom