Great Video...

This really makes me want to drive to Idaho and help out with the elk recovery program...

Are the locals doing their share of big coyote hunting? Feel free to PM, it makes my stomach sick to see so many elk and deer left to rot because of lawsuits and bad politics.

there are a few " good ol' boys " doing the three s program. shoot, shovel, shut -up. but there are so many snitches and narcs in our own ranks it can be a little sketchy.......

The only problem I have with some of the video content is with the fellow that the owns website which it came from, Tony Mayer who runs the website saveourelk.org was busted for poaching a trophy bull elk out of season up around Stanley Lake. Yes the wolves need to be controled, but poaching a trophy bull is wrong.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom