Great Wyoming Pronghorn Hunt

buckmstr

7077104_0006.jpg

My youngest sons 13" Buck
9900104_0012.jpg

My oldest sons 15" buck.
4018104_0018.jpg

My buck. I've been hunting Pronghorn of and on for 40 years. I finally have taken a real trophy. Still hard to believe it even happened. Can't wait to get it back from my taxidermist. I'm having Kevin Petersen Autumn Pride Taxidermy in Hyrum Utah do the work.
3321104_0022.jpg

My sons buck with mine.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-13 AT 04:26PM (MST)[p]Way to go. I think you have lucky boys. I want to hunt Wyo Lopes but see they want raise the price $100.00

great bucks and even better memories!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Congratulations! You guys did great! Do you have a side view of your buck? It's worth putting a tape on him!

Eel

Looks like you guys had a really great hunt together. All 3 bucks are awesome trophies. Congrats to all of you.

Thanks for the nice comments. It was a blast hunting with my sons. Great memories for sure. eel here are a few more pics of my buck. He measured 16 7/8 on both sides, his weak spots are his cutters. He still measured out around 84 with only 2/8 deductions. I plan on having him officially scored after drying period. Doesn't really matter to me what he scores, he is a once in a lifetime buck for me.
1035104_0017.jpg

Side view.
6284104_0021.jpg

My son packed him a mile back to the truck. The last 300 yards uphill. I shot him in the country behind my son.

Great stuff!! Those are sure fun family hunts to do.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

buckmstr, thank you for those side view photos. That buck was soooo close to scoring up really high! A tremendous trophy as is!

Eel

It is always fun hunting with my sons, thanks for comments Founder. map1 no trespass fees all public land. Not one of the top hard to draw units. Takes about 5 points to get. Here is a pic of my son resting on side of hill after packing a mile. We are only about 50 yards from truck, sure it felt like another mile for my boy. I hunted off and on for about 8 days, passed up a lot of bucks that I wasn't sure I should have passed on. Sat back at camp few nights regretting not pulling trigger. Sure glad I waited now. I think every unit has a trophy class buck or two in it just have to hunt hard and pass on a lot. We sure had a few cold ones that night back at camp.
801photo.jpg

Awesome family hunt. Love to see dads out with their sons on a fun hunt.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

FamilyMan spending time with kids outdoors is always a blast. I have a granddaughter and grandson that where born three weeks apart. Can't wait tell they can tag along on the trips.

Thanks MonsterMuleys for putting pic on your Home page of speed goat hunt. I had a great hunt with my son's and I shot a buck of a lifetime. My son was thrilled to see our pic on your rotating screen. Thanks again.

speed goats are fun to hunt and shoot, You good 3 nice ones.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Successful family hunts are a great time. Wonderful memories for many years to follow.

Congrats,

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom