Greys River access...

SlimShedy

Wanted to do some scouting.
Was just wondering if a guy can even get into any of the higher country around Forest Park.

ya you can get up above timber line around forest park.BUT when your scouting you must take as many of them fury malmute/husky look'n things as you can dead or alive.(perferably dead).

BEER CAN BE FOOD.....BUT FOOD CAN'T BE BEER.

KPBENNION...Glad to hear its accessable. Haven't been in there for a couple years. Are the canines getting bad up there?
I need some good target practice.

"are the canine's getting bad up there"

nope,just ask the judge's that keep them on the list.

i blame the loss of moose and elk to that one disease.....um um um oh ya wildlife aids,

good luck scout'n

There's no doubt in my mind that they can wipe out a herd. Just compare the Yellowstone elk herd numbers from 1995 to the present. What a joke! I didn't realize it was that bad in the Greys. 7 mm works good for elk as well as other critters.

Headin' up tomorrow to see what I can find. Hope it's worth the trip. Guess I'll get a little fishin' in at least.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom