Grizz in unit 66

Cabelas has two sizes of canisters...get the magnum has straps to your chest....position so all you need to do is push the trigger shooting from your chest....Spray goes 35 feet....spray forward of a charging bear so the bear runs into the spray.....watch the video on how to use the spray....
Good Luck,
))))------->

I wouldn't waste my money on bear spray. There are too many horror stories of people being charged by Grizzlies and spraying them, only to end up getting mauled and even killed. Pack a pistol or be ready to chamber a round into your rifle if you're packing one. If a grizzly or any other bear has got it's mind set on charging, I would rather be spraying lead than seasoning.

The problem with society
today, is that we no
longer
drink from the skulls of
our enemies.

>I wouldn't waste my money on
>bear spray. There are too
>many horror stories of people
>being charged by Grizzlies and
>spraying them, only to end
>up getting mauled and even
>killed. Pack a pistol or
>be ready to chamber a
>round into your rifle if
>you're packing one. If a
>grizzly or any other bear
>has got it's mind set
>on charging, I would rather
>be spraying lead than seasoning.
>
>
>The problem with society
>today, is that we no
>longer
>drink from the skulls of
>our enemies.

+1

Yes, there is a possibility. It's a personal desicion as to whether you feel bear spray is worth it. I personally carry spray and a firearm as I would like to have as many options as possible if I encounter one.

We've seen them in 66, though infrequently. A lot more black bears. We all carry pistols once we start packing meat. Never had to use one, and never want to. Shooting a grizzly can be expensive, even if justified.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom