ground blinds on public land?

CDub

I drew an antelope tag in Wyoming and would like to try archery from a ground blind over water.

Is it legal to leave blinds on public land in Wyoming?

From the G&F Frequently asked questions section:
? Are tree stands, blinds and decoys legal? Yes, in all instances. You may put a blind on public lands, but the blind must be removed once the season is over.

>How many days prior to the
>season opener can a blind
>be set?

I couldn't find anything in the regulations on blinds, only what I posted that was in the questions/answers section on the website when I used the search function.

Mike,
Did you get that tag you were hoping for in WYO? We drew also so leaving the end of Sept.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

>Mike,
>Did you get that tag you
>were hoping for in WYO?
> We drew also so
>leaving the end of Sept.
>
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Yes, I did Brian and our hunt is 9/21-9/25, followed by DIY for another week if needed.

If you are leaving your blind for any length of time be prepared for it to possibly show up in Nebraska or KS! The wind is known to howl in Wyo!

>
>Yes, I did Brian and our
>hunt is 9/21-9/25, followed by
>DIY for another week if
>needed.

Hey Topgun, what outfit are you hunting with?

[font face="verdana" color="green"] Jake Swensen

>>
>>Yes, I did Brian and our
>>hunt is 9/21-9/25, followed by
>>DIY for another week if
>>needed.
>
>Hey Topgun, what outfit are you
>hunting with?
>
>[font face="verdana" color="green"] Jake Swensen

Salt River Range Outfitters, as they are supposed to be top notch and are taking some big bucks every year.

Some guys set their blinds a month before season to let the antelope get use to the blind. But in some areas popular areas close to a road don't be surprised if someone builds/sets a ground blind on top of ya.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom