Guadalupe Mnts.

SageHunter29

We are going to be heading down for the hunt here this next weekend. So do we need to have a permit to camp on the range or how does that work? Any suggestions for going after the Barberies? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

you dont need any permits that i know of, but you do need your habitat stamps to hunt on forest or blm. as for the barbaries just get off the road and glass glass glass. they are all over that mountain, but can be very hard to find.

Barbary's are a blast, but can be tough to find. No permits needed as has already been said. Just be prepared to spend lot's of time behind optics. I'm friggin pumped...love chasing sheep. I'll be there opening day through the weekend. Good luck and post pics if you are successful.

Heck yeah I cant wait how are the roads down there? Could we make it a ways back in with a trailer? What about driving on the most of the roads with a 4x4 truck should we be okay?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom