Guess and win it! #2

M

MrB

OK, here we go again! This is a stud Muley. This old buck was past his prime, but has amazing mass all the way to the tips. These antlers were cut-off an very old shoulder mount before I got them. I have mounted them on one of "The Skull Master" kits of mine.
The gross score of this mount will not do it him justice. It will award you a great wall hanger though!

Have fun, Mike

One guess per person for the gross score. When someone nails it, it's theirs.

www.mountain

485f16f818d00d70.jpg

485f172e19cf221b.jpg

I'M GUESSING BIG!!!

156-3/8"!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

200 easy.

Just teasing, put me down for a 150 7/8

Neat post, did you do the other one too? Brian (founder) ought to look at some kind of sweepstakes, give away a hunt or something- say like, 5 different animals (pictures)- bucks on the hoof from a distance that have been harvested and measured, or some non-typicals, maybe a sheep- and compile them descretely so that no-one could have any knowledge of more than 1 of the animals. Lowest score wins (add up the # of inches away from the real numbers) he could set up an offical link and folks could PM guesses so no-one sees them.

Wait, what was I talking about? Yah, I get carried away sometimes I guess- but it's a fun deal, thanks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom