Guess and win it! #2

158 7/8

BigFly
4836e9156b4e92a1.jpg

Ok a second guess - sorry if someone else already guessed this number - I didn't check them all

151 4/8

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

GOOD GAWD!!!

WE CAN'T BE OFF BY AN 1/8TH???

GOTTA BE NATS ASS HUH???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

OK!!!! The rules just changed again!
Everyone gets 2 guesses, we don't want close to count.
The guy that is 1/8" now, will get a mounting kit no matter what. If no one nails the score before 12 noon Pacific Time he gets a new kit plus the mount.

Thanks, Mike

www.mountainmikesreproductions.com

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-08 AT 08:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-08 AT 08:55?PM (MST)

172 1/2

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-08 AT 09:02PM (MST)[p]147 1/8 Had to change someone beat me to it while I was typing.

Well if it was my guess that was 1/8 off then I'm screwed cause 172 and 172 1/4 have now been guessed.

So I'll say 172 and 2/8 (I know its the same as 1/4, but it just looks better like this)

It's Bush's fault!!!

Overton you are hilarious!
You should win something for being at least 150" off!
LoL!

I'll go with 140" even as a second guess.
Jeff

STOP!!!!!!! IT'S OVER!

The Winner is---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Flatlandr" with score of 154"
The actual Gross Score is 154 1/8".
EROCK1313 came in second with 154 3/8", I'll send him a Skull Plate Mounting Kit "The Shed Spreader" If I missed someone that was also 1/4" off they will get one as well.

Send me a PM with your addresses.

Thanks to everyone who played!

Mike

www.mountainmikesreproductions.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom