Guess she doesn't like trucks.

That would have been real hard not to put that ##### flat on her back.

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

I think that gal needs a diesel truck herself to haul that ass of hers around!!! I would of powerbraked it in front of her!!

I'd have pulled over there and powerbraked the hell out of that truck and covered her in smoke. That would be some sweet "street justice".

Must be a Democrate!!!! She's just pissed because she still a virgin....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Shut the door rev up the engine turn up the tunes and ignore her, she's likely to stroke out, problem solved.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-11 AT 10:11AM (MST)[p]She has a legitimate complaint. Why is he idling that big pos anyways. He should have shut it off if it was pissing her off. Why doe everyone always try and piss people off. Lol

What Corn said. Pull up to the front of her Prius and idle at 4k with the exhaust on her hood until she purposely damages your truck while on video. They could have had way more fun. I would have never let my kid listen to that fkn btch.

You're inconciderate for idling, but she's not inconciderate for cussing in front of the children and being confrontational. I agree, I think she's lucky she wasn't put on her back.

Couple of years ago wife, boy and I were coming back from CO elk trip. We stopped in Reno to see her doc. She went in while the kid and I sat in the truck. I started it up to keep us warm.

A few minutes later I heard some guy cussing up a storm...MF, CS, etc. So, I stepped out and asked him politely to knock off the foul language while my 4 year old was within earshot. He told me I was a stinky MFer and that he would Effin say whatever the Efff he wanted to.

I finally figured out that he didn't like the smell of diesel smoke, so I told him that he should have said so in the first place without all the foul language where my kid could hear it.
He told me to eff off and raised his shovel over his head and started walking towards me. I pulled my jacket back to reveal my Kimber and told him to stop. He did.

Wifey had just come out of the doctor's office and called the cops. The guys left. Cop took my statement and that was the end of it.

I found out later that he and his son were shoveling snow off the side walk to repay their defense lawyer for something.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I give that guys wife props for maintaining restraint even when that fat sow got in her face... Restraint like that is something I have always had a hard time with, I ain't very good at it...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

My girl would have taking that crap about 2 seconds and that cow would have thought she got ran over by my truck also.

Careful guys, she may have gotten her girlfriend to watch her back. You know the one with the flat top haircut, flannel shirt and logging boots? ;)

In the interest of fairness I would categorize this fat prius driver in the same place as the DB's who made the video awhile back of smoking out the uphill cyclists for no good reason. Even though they both fall into the prick category this fat betty at least has the balls to take her prey head on, whereas the tards smokin' out the cyclists do so from the safety of their belcher. Just an observation.

Guess what I'm saying is a whole of lot belcher drivers are just as in your face as this stupid hag. Brings diesel owners fantastic attention too I might add when it comes to legislation and such. And yes, I drive a diesel. I just don't feel the need to blast smoke and parts from each green light.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I wonder how She'd like to Inhale?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

wow, i would of come unglued on her.

here she is driving a stupid prius car. those stupid so called green cars are far from green. all those damn batteries.
at least a diesel settles back on the ground and not the air.

I didn't laugh at the psychotic lady becuse it's not funny that our country is filled with these idiots. She thinks she is saving the planet by purchasing and driving an electic car and calls the guy driving the truck brainless? Really? Are you friggin kidding me?!?!?!?!

HELLO PEOPLE!!!

This crazy lady thinks she is a superior environmental citizen than anyone else and is too stupid to know how wrong she really is.

Should have just shot her. Not really, but these people vote for heavens sake. That's why we're facing destruction in the first place. Would have been fun to knock her fat stupid azz on the gound however.

Get'n a chubby ain't ya LetMeLookatYourFloppys. Pretty sure that gal's a Altamont Cheerleader. circa 1993.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom