guess the size of this barbary

STOMPER

9315image.jpg

8188image.jpg

and the sideways mm screwup post

937image.jpg

I've been burned too many times by barbary ground shrinkage, so I'm just going to guess really BIG... ;-)

I don't suppose you'd be willing to lasso him and bring him to one of the OTC units, would ya? Just tell me which one and I'll be there. Got the tag already...

hes already dead mozey. but i can tell u've shot many a sheep. i havent killed one yet that didnt look 24" when i walked up on em.

28"

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

im not in the picture and my jacket was camo. his bases were just over 13". both horns were identical and were right at 32 1/8"

with barbary i think the trick is to realize the older rams are so large bodied that it makes the horns look smaller. however the ewe he was chasing made it obvious he would be way over 30".

on day 1 i shot a 30" ram and i found that guy on day 5. i hunted the devils river area back in october and took a 30" ram on that hunt.

im just addicted to hunting those sheep.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom