WE LOST A FRIEND WITH LOTS OF AMERICAN PRIDE!!!

For some reason I didn’t care for him when I was younger, he later grew on me to the point where I now think he was one of the best,

Too bad for sure,

Mark

First CD I ever bought, when I was a kid was Toby Kieth “Unleashed” with Courtesy of the Red White and Blue.
That was some sad news this morning.

Cheers
Screenshot 2024-02-06 094226.png

Last edited:
RIP sir.

Been a fan since back in my military days and his very early days.

Loved his love for the military's and support for Bush Sr. following Sept 11th. He was reported to be an American first and a democrat 2nd.

Lots of great music but the theme posted above made me smile and think of this one.

This sums it up really well.

Last edited:
Dang….. feeling a cold wind on the back of my neck this morning……. It’s the worst feeling you can have.

Another great one jumped the fence today. I can count the great ones left on one hand. Willie Nelson is now the great great grandfather to all of them. Thankfully Hank Jr is still with us too.

Boy, do I miss the country music from the 70s and 80’s. Thank the Lord for Old Country music radio and YouTube.

RIP Mr. Keith……. your music and your Patriotism will stay with us for a long long time.

Dude was a legend. He helped launch Taylor Swifts career when she was 15 by signing her to his new record label in '05. The guy was probably the best armed forces recruiter after 911. GWOT military guys love that guy for entertaining the troops with several hundred shows in close to a dozen USO tours, even to forward operating bases in Afghanistan. Pissed off a lot of liberals with no regrets. RIP

Really liked his music, bullets in the gun was a favorite. But his movie beer for my horses was the best. I always wished he’d done more of those.

My oldest daughter and I listened to his music while she was growing up. Loved this guy. We both got teared up on this one yesterday as well.
Yep…… never heard that one before but it put a lump in my throat……….. for all the Honky Tonk we’ve lost this week and the last 10 years. It ripes my heart out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom