Guide??

DMCHUNTER

Just checking around on ideas for NM elk. I had a name thrown at me and was wondering if anyone has any info. Archery/muzzy. Just starting to look around at possible outfitters.

New Mexico Professional Big Game Hunting, Inc.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 07:55AM (MST)[p]I have seen them around here. No comment on them.

Some very good honest guides and outfitters in NM. Most are not into being the big name,their reputation is enough.

That said ,there are many to avoid,IMHO. And not just the NM ones....

pm me .

This is mick chapel outfit.We hunted with them on a youth hunt.My son got a good 6x6 and we had fun.You will will hear good and bad about him.They get some good killed ever year and he has been around a long time.

I was thinking about using Mick once and called about 10 - 15 of the references he had on his web site and all of them said they would hunt with him again. I never got any bad news about him at all and some of the guys I talked to kept me on the phone for close to an hour talking about their hunt. I never did draw the tag I was trying to get in his area so I have never used him... just passing on some info to you.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom