Guided Hunt Draw Date?

Draw happened today. When they say the 28th, they must be talking about when the official results are posted. Your guide should be able to tell you today.

>Heard that it was tomorrow.

Today. I already found out that i did not draw. Call your guide. Good luck.

Well i know for example Greg krogh had 80+ guys put in the last time i looked.Some guys only put in for one unit but most put in for all 3 of the units he guides in so if you add in the other guides clients you can see the odss are not that good at all.

Makaira said "Got the call!General draw here I come."

Unless their is a change, I did not think you were allow to enter the General hunt for Deer if unsuccessful on the Outfitter draw.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I think you are right but will try anyways.Now I need to figure out the antelope and if I want to put in for elk or just grab a point.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom