Gun control news

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-10 AT 10:18PM (MST)[p]Since name calling hurts people's feeling on this site.

I am going to have settle for a picture.

I think you are:

stupid.gif

Please read the entire release and explain what exactly is reducing any gun rights.

Please lay off the left handed cigarettes they are making you paranoid
thsmileys.gif

Nemont

Funny stuff FTW - you wear those? I was half expecting the retractable heel to turn into a James Bond 9mm.

NeMont:

Changes in control regulations are news, whether the controls are removed or increased.

I thought reductions in gun control were reason enough to encourqage folks to buy more.

Sorry if you found this confusing....

Wetmule:

Changes in footwear are news, whether the the heel heights are decreased or increased.

I thought variations in heel height were reason enough to encourqage folks to buy more.

Sorry if you found this confusing....

Cuacopollo

thtrans.gif

why would this encourage people to stock up or how is it "gun control news"?

Nemont

I think cacapollo owns a sporting goods store and biz is slow, I see the shelves starting to stock up now that Bubba has maxed his credit cards out on primers and powder.

When the sale prices start at bimart I'll have to buy somemore components it's been a few years since I bought any.

Cuacoppolla;

That change in the national parks was started under the Bush adminstration to allow CCW permit holders to carry concealed in the parks. Up to this change, a person holding a CCW could not carry a concealed loaded weapon into the parks.
This change was fought by the National Park service since they are a very liberal organization.
It can also allow the person who does not have a concelaed weapon to possess a firearm in the parks if they are in complianence with the state laws that the park is in.

I do not understand why you think we should buy up guns and ammo based on this change you referred to above.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom