gun price

Look for the same model on GunBroker and SEE WHAT SOME HAVE SOLD FOR RECENTLY. That will give you a better idea what they are worth per the condition your rifle is in. The asking price on GunBroker can be a little high at times and gun does not sell until price is lowered.
Condition will be very important on how much you can get for it.
RELH

the only 44 ruger carbines I remember were lever action and semiauto with rotary mags....

Here Ya Go Homer!

ruger 44 carbine.jpg

I Decided I Wanted One Once!

Couldn't Find a 'LIKE NEW' Gun!

But I Did Find a NEW Browning Model 92 in 44 Mag I ended up Buying!

was gonna buy one for my youngest daughter when she started big game hunting at 12 but she wanted a .308 instead...got her an SKS for target practicing...bet that ruger is a little LOUD when you touch it off...

It's a good gun I love it bought it when I was 18 maybe 19 I think maybe 200 or 250 bucks haven't shot it in quite some time but I love it.
R e l h I need to talk to you about another knife. You got any Damascus steel my niece is in need of a new knife and how do you check on prices of guns that have recently sold on GunBroker?

It's a good gun I love it bought it when I was 18 maybe 19 I think maybe 200 or 250 bucks haven't shot it in quite some time but I love it.
R e l h I need to talk to you about another knife. You got any Damascus steel my niece is in need of a new knife and how do you check on prices of guns that have recently sold on GunBroker?
Buttshot, I have one Damascus knife listed on my Facebook page. I am not sure how you check sold prices on gunbroker, I have seen other people mention doing it.
RELH

To check prices on Gunbroker you have to register (have to have a username and password) and log in , which is free.

Then go to advanced and it will let you see competed auctions.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom