Gun Ranges, Red River, NM

MoGreen

Greetings Folks

Hope it is OK to post this here. I thought it might help some others too.

Where is a good place to shoot the rifle around Red River? I searched for gun ranges in the area but I did not see any.

Thanks!

Rob

"I'm from New York but I ain't no Libtard!"

Never been to it, but have been told Caliente Guns & Archery, Shawn DeVine, has 400 acres between AF and Eagle Nest, on the west side, bordering the Taos reservation both a shop & shooting range.

Little farther away is of course NRA Whittington Center.

Carl

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-13 AT 08:21PM (MST)[p]Thanks Carl. I keep trying to call him but the line is always busy. I guess I will have to see if I can hunt him down when I get there. If anyone knows of any other places let me know. Thanks!

"I'm from New York but I ain't no Libtard!"

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom