Gun Trade

Longun

Long Time Member
I won a 1911 10MM at a gun bash last night...got plenty of 1911 and want a replica firing 1927 thompson .45 acp submachine gun instead(semi-auto)..

Good for you L--g--!

I really like my 10mm Kimber.

Robb

IMG_8856.jpg

Congrats LG ! I have a .40 cal Sig p250. It isn't cheap to get ammo so I wish I had bought a 9mm. Can't even think about buying one though and stocking up on another ammo pile. I have a 5.56 rig and a 12 gauge also and my hunting rifles. A few other .22 cal also. Has been a long road to stock up. Nice looking Mimber PleaseDear.

More like 10 yards, indoors @ Impact Arms range.

Out of the box shooting low/left.

Adjust sight, then center punching.

Robb
PleaseDear

Have you had any jamming with your 10? I have the exact same camp guard and I'm having jamming issues. Even full power loads (Underwood 200 grain solids and hollowpoints) will jam. Granted its still new, but how many rounds need to go through it before its "broke in?" I tried putting a heavier (20 pound) spring in for those hot loads, but at least one round p/clip will jam. Any thoughts? I fully disassemble & clean it after each use. I thought of sending it in or have a gunsmith polish the feed ramp. It's kind of frustrating with one of the pricier factory 1911's.

PleaseDear

Have you had any jamming with your 10? I have the exact same camp guard and I'm having jamming issues. Even full power loads (Underwood 200 grain solids and hollowpoints) will jam. Granted its still new, but how many rounds need to go through it before its "broke in?" I tried putting a heavier (20 pound) spring in for those hot loads, but at least one round p/clip will jam. Any thoughts? I fully disassemble & clean it after each use. I thought of sending it in or have a gunsmith polish the feed ramp. It's kind of frustrating with one of the pricier factory 1911's.
What you're describing is often a magazine issue, get a couple more mags and put them to the test, keep the winners.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom