gun values question

Blue books for guns are like the ones for cars, not always accurate. Go to gunbroker.com or gunsamerica.com and search for your specific firearm. Thats what they are going for.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-09 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]thanx it helped a little.dont know if i want to sell or try to trade.1 of 900 1976 DU winchester super x 1 nib.

Maybe try one of the duck hunting websites. Its not a real collectable firearm, I would think that it would only be worth the extra money to someone who collects DU and other waterfowl type stuff.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

not any help really on value, contact your local DU chapter ask around there might be someone willing to put money into it. Or have something your willing to trade for.

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Yeah they're not really worth anything. I'll PM you my address and you can just send it to me instead of throwing it in the trash :)

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, it's past your bedtime!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy was his share!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom