Guys like this ruin it for everyone

Guys?

Or Guides?

Or Both?

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Agree it's bad impression overall, but, this guy ruined it for himself. I still enjoy my hunting privileges.

Like the flag!

2f350s: Spend the money on additional licenses and HUNT more!

Think for a minute; we're talking about the liberal media vs a hunter. Who are you going to believe? Do you really think he "poached" a lion? (maybe he did but I distrust big liberal media and Hollyweird even more).

Just because WE make a lion famous does that mean he's more human? People have a funny way of endearing things which are incapable of reciprocal love! That lion didn't give a sh!t that he was "loved" by humans.

and life goes on....
Zeke

i agree with Zeke

just because the lion had a name doesn't make him a house pet. i don't know all the details but if he was free to roam and/or the hunter didn't trespass then i think it's ok. maybe things got a little un-ethical but i don't know. the way i look at it is if i called a bull elk off of private land onto public land and shot it, that's fair. now if that elk had a name and somebody viewed it as a pet, well guess they can be mad at me. now if i cut the fence and bated him or herded him with a plane then that's wrong. the liberal media is making this guy out to be a murder for killing somebodies house pet. definately bad publicity. maybe the moral of the story is never name a wild animal.

He paid guides for a service and they should knew that this lion was not a in unit lion,By their actions they drag a dead animal behind the jeep until he crossed the unit line, NOW I DON'T KNOW IF THE HUNTER WAS WITH THEM AT THAT TIME or he showed up a few minutes after they made the lion, a legal lion by their action's by luring him into the unit and not the hunter's action by showing up and killing a lion that he saw in his legal unit.I guess $50,000 don't buy you a wild one.

This amount's to luring a City buck out of town with Doe-in-Heat and then Whacking him.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

it mess up public perception of hunting and hunters...
Bass Pros is conducting a think tank on removing big game mount along with Cabelas..
jester

If the lion was that great why wasn't it in a high fence area to protect it in its so called park? I don't know how the lions little park was set up but not enough to save him

And with that country having 80% unemployment rate that country loved him coming in dumping his money in.

im so sick of the liberal media going nuts on this. They are showing his old pictures of elk, sheep and so on and making a fit over dumb crap..

read this article

http://conservativetribune.com/zimb...k&utm_medium=TPNNPages&utm_content=2015-07-30

>If both Zimbabwe and USFWS are
>both looking for him ?
>

Could be that USFWS are, like any arm of da fed, working for obama and doing as they are told. Dunno, it so snt look good for him.

I read that the Zimbabwe government said he did nothing wrong, it's all on the pH and land occupier. But our pos potus has sicced the USFWS on him and I'm sure the irs won't be far behind. Then it'll come back on trump cause his kids been on a few safaris so it's really Donalds fault.

I bet certain guides here in the States (we may even know a few:)) would try and legally lure a big elk or buck off of Park land so a high dollar client could shoot it.($50,000) It wouldn't be the guides or the hunters fault if visitors, or researchers, to the Park decided to name it. That's their issue.

Now, as far as violating any tag laws in Zimbabwe, I can't speak to that.

It's been my understanding that the citizens of these African Countries fear lions and generally celebrate when one is killed. After all, in many parts of Africa the local people are still on the lion's menu.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

>....you are witnessing totalitarianism....in action

I Thought that was known as Obamanism?

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-15 AT 06:41PM (MST)[p]>it mess up public perception of
>hunting and hunters...
>Bass Pros is conducting a think
>tank on removing big
>game mount along with Cabelas..
>
>jester

Huh? Are you saying that they are considering removing mounts from the stores? Would be a BIG mistake, cause they would lose me as a customer and I was in a BassPro today

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>>....you are witnessing totalitarianism....in action
>
>I Thought that was known as
>Obamanism?

You mean Obamaism ? The N from totalitarianism would not belong. Judas Bess !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom