Happy Holidays

hikenhunt

Though some of you are still out pursuing game, most of us are done for this year.

I want to wish all MM posters a very Happy Holidays. It has been a very good year for me and my son (scopenstalk). I harvested my 1st Pronghorn with my bow and my son got his 1st spike Elk with his bow from a tree stand. We had a great time being together in the great outdoors. The table fare from our success is great.

We all take our turn complaining about various things but the facts are that we have more opportunity to hunt and fish by far than most people living on this planet.

It's my hope that we will all appreciate what we have during this time and, if possible plan on being a little kinder with our posts in the coming year.

I greatly appreciate the information I have received to the questions I have asked and have tried to help others where I could. It's amazing how strong the bond is with people who love the outdoors and pursuing the awesome animals that are here even when we really don't know each other.It's also amazing how many friendships are created by participating in this web site.

Many thanks to Founder and the forum managers !!!!This is a great forum for communicating with fellow hunters.

Once again, Happy Holidays and the very best of luck in 2010 !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom