Happy New Year MMer's

Thanks BULL!

Same to Ya!

Are the Girls Celebrating?:D
Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

May you all have peace in your hearts, less stress with the finances, good health, big bucks in your dreams, and may at least a few of those dreams come true. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks Jim! The same to all of you.

2011 was made a lot better by the actions of people like AWHOLELOTTABULL. We are in your debt.

Eel

Same to all you guys.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Thanks for everything Jim, Your a great man.
Best of luck to you and your family this coming year.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Thanks for the kind words boys but it's not all my doing. Years ago I made the concious decision to surround myself by people with qualities I admired most. A lot of who I am is a direct result of the great people around me. That includes a lot of people that frequent this site. Life was never made to do it alone.n :) Party on boys! It's time to watch #####'s ball drop!

It's always an adventure!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-12 AT 07:23PM (MST)[p]Cowboy hat, red boxers and boots! Looks like you had an awesome New Years night Jim! (btw, post the pic here LOL) Right back at ya, your a class act and I wish you and everyone else the best for 2012.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom