Happy New Years

Happy New Years to all of my hunting friends and clients. This year is going to be the best yet.
There were highs and lows this year. I drew an arizona late unit 33 coues deer tag and after losing my regular job in November decided to donate the tag to Outdoor Adventures For All, a non profit group that takes out disabled kids and kids of first responders as well as Wounded Warriors. My tag ended up going to a disabled Air Force veteran and I could not be happier about that. Waiting on the report from the field as the hunt just ended yesterday. Archery Elk hunting in the Owens Valley was a blast this past year with the best bull taken by one of my clients at 26 yards as the sun rose. Thanks to my friend and hunting guide mentor Don Nichols (AKA Nickman) for everything this year. Two years in a row we have aided our clients in harvesting a 300" and 270" bull. If you draw the California multiple zone archery tule elk bull tag in 2015 give me a call. There were some great bulls that we chased this year that made it through and we will back in their red zones next year! Critter Getters can be found on Facebook or by pm anytime. We offer a variety of hunts including Doyle Deer, Owens Valley Elk, and others. And remember, as I always say -
You can't kill one sitting on the couch! Kevin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom