Has anybody seen Roy?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
During the operation, authorities confiscated 30 tons of endangered plants and thousands of live animals, such as turtles.

During the operation, authorities confiscated 30 tons of endangered plants and thousands of live animals, such as turtles.

The second eel read turtle, he started deflecting……… watch your enemies and your friends closer Roy.

2lumpy, there is a reason Roy is known as the Kirt Darner of turtle hunting.
This turtle business was going on here, before I wondered in, so I don’t have the back story but it seems like it get people’s homes burnt down or worse, so I pay close attention where ever the subject come up.

You’re going to have to post up the history some day eel. 😄

I have it on good advice that Roy is hiding out with his turtles in a safe place where they can not find him and take away his pet turtles.
RELH

This turtle business was going on here, before I wondered in, so I don’t have the back story but it seems like it get people’s homes burnt down or worse, so I pay close attention where ever the subject come up.

You’re going to have to post up the history some day eel. 😄
Too much water under the bridge to get too involved but just one quick search will give you some idea of how low Roy was. I doubt he's changed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom