SOLD Hatfield drop point hunting knife

RELH

Long Time Member
Price: $260.00 plus $15.00 shipping with full insurance. S30V stainless steel drop point heat treated to 60RC for great sharp edge retention. 4 inch blade with poly handle scales with pine cone inlay. Mosaic pins. Custom leather sheath is included. Contact me at my email address: [email protected]

000_1339.JPG

000_1341.JPG

It will be my second Hatfield Knife. I don't spend money on knives but these are masterpieces. I will use the other one ( Cocobolo I think) to skin my game with and keep this one for a collector Knife. I have a few switchblade, Buck knives and a Puma Game Warden Knife I like also.

Price: $260.00 plus $15.00 shipping with full insurance. S30V stainless steel drop point heat treated to 60RC for great sharp edge retention. 4 inch blade with poly handle scales with pine cone inlay. Mosaic pins. Custom leather sheath is included. Contact me at my email address: [email protected]

View attachment 108070

View attachment 108071
whom ever bought his one-if you get tired of looking at it hit me up! I'd buy it...

Lik2hnt, I will be mailing your knives to you this Monday. Our small local post office is closed on weekends for mailing packages.
RELH

Lik2hnt, I will be mailing your knives to you this Monday. Our small local post office is closed on weekends for mailing packages.
RELH
Sounds great
They looked amazing from the pictures you sent. Sorry for the confusion on ordering and adding to the order.
Thanks
Bill

Bob, put me down for the next 2 knives you have available. Have bought several from you.
Justin in Fredericksburg, Tx

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom