SOLD Hatfield trailing point knife

RELH

Long Time Member
Price: $260.00 plus $15.00 shipping with full insurance. S30V stainless steel trailing point skinning knife. 4-1/2 inch blade heat treated to 60 RC for great sharp edge retention. Black willow handle scales with white poly inlay. Mosaic pins. Custom leather sheath is included. Contact me at my email address: [email protected]
000_1344.JPG
000_1345.JPG

Price: $260.00 plus $15.00 shipping with full insurance. S30V stainless steel trailing point skinning knife. 4-1/2 inch blade heat treated to 60 RC for great sharp edge retention. Black willow handle scales with white poly inlay. Mosaic pins. Custom leather sheath is included. Contact me at my email address: [email protected]
View attachment 108072View attachment 108073
You do make some beautiful knives there my friend! They are a work of art!

Bess, Yesterday I shipped 6 knives to a MM member. Most of my recent sales have been repeat customers. I do not know if I want to sell as many knives as you drink the DEW. I heard you consume it by the case. To sell that many knives I would have to be in the shop 24-7 and that is too much darn work for this old fart.:ROFLMAO:
RELH

I Hear You Bob!

You Better Take A Vacation!

I Think It's About Time Homer Ponies Up & Orders a Dozen Knives From You!:D

Bess, Yesterday I shipped 6 knives to a MM member. Most of my recent sales have been repeat customers. I do not know if I want to sell as many knives as you drink the DEW. I heard you consume it by the case. To sell that many knives I would have to be in the shop 24-7 and that is too much darn work for this old fart.:ROFLMAO:
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom