Hats made in China??

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Ever try and bye a hat that is not made in China? I am boycotting the china hat industry!! Their words are to hard to understand.
Rut

There is a place right here in San Antonio Texas that makes hats......if you are interested....

"We MUST Hunt"

The funniest post of all time:
The reincarnated Indian whale, Luna, was prop chopped to death by a tug boat. The tug Captain will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
ROFLMMFAO

Talk to Bess, apparently everything he owns is only American Made.

Rut

At least he thinks so.
He doesn't know what he owns
was made by illegal immigrants!

shiner.gif

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-06 AT 01:06PM (MST)[p]Hey! Not all hats are made in China! Mine was made in Korea! I would boycott the market too but my little bald head dictates that I can't. Either that or I don't go out in the sun.

As far as BESS is concerned - that yarn and beer can hat he bought at the Bluebell store may have been made in the USA but the aluminum from those cans was mined in Indonesia, and yes it was knitted together by an illegal alien. However, she is so old, that when she first moved there it was still Mexico.

ROY

I'M GONNA TRY & TYPE THIS WITHOUT GOING POSTAL!!!

MY NEW RMEF HAT MADE IN CHINA!!!

MY NEW BIG O TIRE HAT MADE IN CHINA!!!

MY MDF HAT MADE IN CHINA!!!

MY SFW HAT,WELL THEY'VE NEVER GAVE ME ONE???

MY NEW 'SEND THEM BACK ACROSS THE BORDER' HAT MADE IN CHINA!!!

MY 'PISS ON ANTI-GUNNERS' HAT MADE IN CHINA!!!

MY 'PISS ON CHEVY'S' HAT MADE IN MEXICO,WTF!!!(MADE BY ILLEAGALS FOR SURE!!!)

MY 'PISS ON DWR LE UNIT AGE OBJECTIVES' HAT MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE U.S. OF A.!!!

MY 'PISS ON OPPORTUNISTS' HAT MADE IN CHINA!!!

MY 'PISS ON PERMIT HOLDERS WITH 2 POINTS' HAT MADE IN CHINA!!!

MY 'PISS ON DINK SHOOTERS IN LE UNITS' HAT MADE IN CHINA!!!

MY 'FREE HIGH COUNTRY TUNE-UP' HAT MADE & ENGINEERED RIGHT HERE IN THE U.S. OF A.!!!

MY 'VICTORIA SECRETS HAT' MADE IN CHINA!!!

MY NASCAR HAT MADE IN THE U.S. OF A. THANK GOD!!!

YOU'RE RIGHT Rut,CHINA WINS BY A LANDSLIDE!!!

I'VE GOT A HAT WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG ON IT BUT I'M AFFRAID TO LOOK WHERE IT WAS MADE!!!

RumpCrazed,NOT KNOCKING YOUR TOYOTA,I JUST HAVEN'T FORGOT!!!

I JUST LOOKED THROUGH MY GUNS,I'VE GOT ONE GUN MADE IN JAPAN,YOU GUESSED IT,A WORTHLESS POS BROWNING A BOLT THAT NEVER HITS THE SAME PLACE TWICE,I WOULDN'T SELL THIS POS TO MY WORST ENEMY,IT MIGHT LOOK GOOD IN THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR TOYOTER RumpCrazed!!!

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I'D OF FOUND ONE WEAPON MADE IN MEXICO I WOULD'OF MELTED HER DOWN!!!

MEXICO'S QUALITY CONTROL IS THE WORST I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

THATS ONE OF THE PROBLEMS WITH AMERICANS TODAY,WHERE THE HELL IS THEIR PRIDE???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THERES ALOT OF CHINA-MEN THAT WOULD CUT YOUR THROAT FOR A NICKEL,WHY THE HELL ARE WE GIVING THEM THAT DOLLAR???

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-06 AT 07:50PM (MST)[p]Good post Rut! Those are funny Bobcat! LOL

My BOYCOTT CHINA hat was made in......you guessed it! China!

Steve

My Resistol is made in Texas!

My Estetson was made in LA!! LOL

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Howdy,

I'm glad I read this post!!! It answers some questions I have had for a long time. Why do my cowboy hats fit great, and my Cabela's blaze orange hats fit terribly? Answer: Texans heads are American heads while the Cabela's hats were for Chinese heads. I guess that holds for all American "head cases" except for perhaps Green Bay Packers fans.... cheese-heads! Why do the 46 coaching hats I have accumulated over the years all fly off in the wind??? Answer: made in China, where the wind doesn't blow like it does here in the West!

Coach

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-06 AT 06:14PM (MST)[p]we did it to our selves...

rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom