Have the Antelope Tag numbers come out yet?

bigbrowns

When do they release the amount of tags they are going to offer this year? Where do I find it on the website?

Thanks,
Adam

I found the 2014 numbers for antelope? Do they show the numbers for 2015? I feel like I am looking to hard? Are they there somewhere?

Unit #53. I hunted it 7 or 8 years ago. It seems like there were 400 tags then. It was great. Looks like 100 tags now. I was hoping it would be a little better than that. Guess not?

Thanks for the deer and antelope link.
I noticed all the proposed "BMGS" numbers disappeared also but I cannot find the 2015 approved numbers for those specific critters. I heard the proposals were approved but can't find it in print.
We can all suppose that changes to the website means progress but we're still a long ways out for hearing about deer and antelope. "BMGS" should be available any time between now and May 8th.
Good luck
Zeke

The antelope figures are posted but you better look closer, the DEER quotas are BLANK as of right now.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

>The antelope figures are posted but
>you better look closer, the
>DEER quotas are BLANK as
>of right now.
>
>Brian

Don't know why you are saying that Brian because the deer and elk are posted right below the antelope stats and have been since early today.

Zeke,

I talked with jm77 and he didn't mention any major changes to msgb...maybe a tag or two here and there, but not much.

TOPGUN states:Don't know why you are saying that Brian because the deer and elk are posted right below the antelope stats and have been since early today.

Well three hours earlier than your post those figures that are now posted, were NOT there that is why I wrote that.

SO YES, THEY ARE THERE "NOW".

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom