Have we forgotten...?

It's very appropriate Manny....They will hate us no matter what we do. We should go in and obliterate them. I won't forget the day it happened. I just came down off the mountain in CO hunting muzzle loader deer. Only the Red, Diaper, Doper, Babies could forget such a crime on humanity...... Steve

AAAAHHHHH,A Michael Savage fan,
I was abruptly reminded of the agony of 911 last weekend when I suddenly lost a family member,my thoughts did drift back to the 911 incident. I tried to imagine my grief multiplied thousands of times over.
Kill all the bastards,let Allah sort them out.

Amen HH I agree, allah can sort there sorry behinds out, in my eyes anyone associated with the 9-11 attack doesn't deserve to live! Its too bad that other people have decided to criticise our country for doing what we do, when most of them don't even live here! Just thought I would add my two cents.

-Andrew

P.S. Anyone that thinks we are in the wrong, just think if one of your family members or friends where in one of those towers? How would you fell, what would you do, give the guys a hug and let them get away with it?

What fries my arse are these liberal democrats trying to put the blame on Bush and his administration for the 9/11 attack. Pizzes me off. Relax,calm dowm and vote for Bush in November.

Yea Rick, it was nice to see him blame Osama Bin Ladin when the democrat reporters were trying to get him to take the blame...Better not get me started!!!!

It totally makes me sick to my stomach with all the bad mouthing going on now about 9-11, just because it's an election year, I don't like all the confusion & Dissention going on in our country, you can bet the rag heads are laughing their arse?s off when they see our country is so divided?..

Hope like heck Bush is relected ...if Kerry Wins.....we are in trouble! We need someone like Bush that has a backbone and will stand up for the Freedom we have... Kerry????? no backbone whatsoever!

Damn! that was powerful found myself just staring at the black screen after it was over reflecting back... became emotionally enraged, espically with a niece and a nephew in the army and in the marines. Fecken Ragheads...

>Damn! that was powerful found myself
>just staring at the black
>screen after it was over
>reflecting back... became emotionally enraged,
>espically with a niece and
>a nephew in the army
>and in the marines. Fecken
>Ragheads...

know what you mean, the military needs our support & a leader that came treat them like hero's...

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-04 AT 09:42PM (MST)[p] I haven't forgotten. I think about it every day. I can't understand why a "fair and balanced" news network doesn't show the attack on 9/11 in a screen window whenever one of the sycophant, extreme left-wing members of the political spectrum shows up to say "Bush misled us", "Bush lied to us", "Bush played on our fears".
Whether or not our Nation's governmental bureaucracy is too big and too slow to change is open for debate. What isn't open to debate is that President Bush ordered our country to take the battle to the terrorists in Afghanistan, Iraq, Phillipines, and everywhere and anywhere else they are to be found. "If you're not with us, then you're against us." That offensive minded battle plan has kept the bombings off our streets up to now. We must remain vigilant and remembering the horrors of 9/11 are vital to us stopping the next terrorist act on our Homeland.
To back down, wave a banner of appeasement, or schedule a round of "talks" with these terrorist groups, as some suggest, would be madness. Likewise, asking or seeking an impotent body (IMO) like the United Nations to step in and "do something" is clearly folly. The UN has been ineffective in stuations like these and have clearly "cut and run" in Iraq. The USA and its' Coalition Partners must remain focused, forceful, and ruthlessly effective in cutting off the head of the snake when it comes to the "deadenders" that hang on in hopes of our growing weary of our strategy in Operation Iraqi Freedom. God Bless our troops, their commanders, their families, and our Nation as we wage war in The War on Terrorism, truly what should be called "World War III"

I dont have a problem with that, infact I am a 911 Historian, in a way and I have Alot of those pics. I am doing a scrapbook of the event to pass on to kids and grandkids, :D

A Hunting we will go!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom