HE DID USE HIS StickFlipper!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=37405776&nid=148&s_cid=rec1

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I know the guy that turned them in, said it took 45 minutes for an officer to show up to a spot that is less than 10 minute's from there offices in vernal.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

>I know the guy that turned
>them in, said it took
>45 minutes for an officer
>to show up to a
>spot that is less than
>10 minute's from there offices
>in vernal.
>
>
>
>Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING
>Page on Facebook.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

So, the CO is supposed to still be in the office after dark?

Considering this crime was committed after "normal working hours", and considering the area that the CO covers from that office, its lucky he was even in town and was able to get away from whatever personal life he was enjoying in order to do his job, and do it well.

I'm guessing he went out into the woods, in the dark, alone, after individuals that he knew were armed. The dude is a stud. I have met him a few years ago and he was an impressive individual.

Kudos to the CO for his role in this. And kudos to the citizen that recognized something and reported it.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-15 AT 03:45AM (MST)[p]Jake,
So does that mean the guy you know will be hunting diamond mountain next year?:) I'm just curious if he gets a tag for turning in a poacher.

Nope, because they were on the general side of the road (like less than 300 yards from the line) they only gave the option of a general tag, or a reward,even though the buck was most likely from the Diamond unit. I'm not sure how much the reward will be.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Jake at least he is getting something. I turned in some poachers once that shot a moose by Strawberry. I was told that I was not eligible for the tag because I was not the first one to report. Even though I was the one who provided, names, license plate numbers, and a video the yahoos had posted on Facebook. Its like who do you think secured the conviction the Tards who reported the race and vehicle color or the one who provided the names, video evidence, and the license plate numbers. Needless to say I still have a bad taste in my mouth over that one.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom