Headed Down South

HuntinFool

I will be leaving salt lake early Sunday morning and driving to Phoenix. I will go through st. George and Vegas. I will be coming back up on Thursday. I know from time to time people need to have things moved and I figured that I would offer. I am willing to do it for free as long as I don't have to go too far out of my way. If you want to kick in a couple bucks for gas that would be fine as well.

If you take someone (like elkassassin for example) down to Phoenix, do you have to bring them back? Or can we leave him down there?

Eel

HuntinFool,
I have some "friends" who will be bringing a large package over the border from Mexico. I can make sure they have the bundle....err Package to Phoenix in time for you to pick it up.
Please take it home with you (don't worry, we can find you) and I'll have some different "friends" drop by your house and pick it up.
Let me know if that works for you please. There's a lot riding on this deal...er Package.
Zeke

PS: It's all TIC and your offer is a nice one.

Hey Eel,
That won't work either. They have computers in AZ and even if HF booted him out in the desert, Ole Bess would figure out a way to get back. I don't worry too much about him.
He's a cat anyway, always lands on his feet!
Zeke

I'd rather pay for my own gas than have ElkAss "splainin" it for 8 hours and pitching Dew cans out the window!

Where is elkassassss anyway?
Do you suppose he's just layin' back and takin' notes?
There will be hell to pay for those of us who give him too much crapola!
Poor guy, we wouldn't give him chit if we didn't like him...a little.
Zeke

Damn you guys. Had me laughing so hard I had to wipe the tears from my eyes. You can bet old Bessy is reading your comments and probably breaking out his 50 cal for some a$$ whopping come uppance getting even on both of you.
You do not have to worry, Red told me that Bessy would be shooting blanks as she got to his ammo supply and pulled the bullets and powder and put the bullets back on empty cases.

RELH

Sounds good, let me know when and where to pick up the package and wether Jose or jos b will be accompanying me back to Utah.

I'm pretty sure Bess has been shooting blanks for quite a few years now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom