HEARD IT FROM A FRIEND WHO HEARD IT FROM A FRIEND!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Don't Know If This Is True?

But Supposedly A Few Guys Are Thinking About Starting A Committee To Abolish LL's!

I Know!

We've Heard Similar BS Before!

Anybody-Else Heard Anything?

Don't abolish them, just regulate them so that the cream isn't skimmed off before the peasants get a shot at tags.

From What I Was Told!

They Gotta Do Something When A Unit Or Two Is Brought Back To Life So The LT'ERS Don't Take Total Advantage Of The New Managed Units!

Maybe They Could Make A Rule Where Only 1% Of The Tags Go To LT'ERS?

Did DWR have the legal right to sell future hunting rights for temporary financial gain? Maybe buyout remaining rights holders and sell individual bought out tags to pay for it?

it's too bad the lifetime license contract guarantees a tag every year in the unit of our choice for life even if we move out of state. The only way we don't get a tag is if the state completely shuts down the deer hunt.

Form your committee and see how far you get you jealous little beeoches. There's still around 3,500 or more of us around, give or take. I'm sure most of us would be willing to kick in a couple hundred bucks or more to a legal fund and raise a million + so do your best guys.

And Bessy you suck bonkey dolls for stirring the chit! ;) Considering this topic hasn't been brought up for the last six months.

That Pine Valley unit I hunt every year ought to be pretty good in 3-4 years if these APR restrictions go into place.?

Did DWR have the legal right to sell future hunting rights for temporary financial gain? Maybe buyout remaining rights holders and sell individual bought out tags to pay for it?
Yes they had the legal right. They didn't sell future rights, we paid for our tags in advance.

You can buy me out, the bidding starts at $300,000

From What I Was Told!

They Gotta Do Something When A Unit Or Two Is Brought Back To Life So The LT'ERS Don't Take Total Advantage Of The New Managed Units!

Maybe They Could Make A Rule Where Only 1% Of The Tags Go To LT'ERS?
When A Unit Or Two Is Brought Back To Life? I don't think that has happened enough to worry about how the LLers will take advantage.

Here is the contract

84BA1DFE-3F5D-4A50-8D3E-61259E087396.png

Bessy hasn’t heard squat. He’s just bored. And he knows the LL boogie man gets people fired up.

Don’t be mad that a young kid that couldn’t even big game hunt yet at the time had the foresight to use $500 of his own money to buy a LL and you didn’t.

Not My Doing!

But I Know How To Draw A Niller In!:D

Bessy hasn’t heard squat. He’s just bored. And he knows the LL boogie man gets people fired up.

Don’t be mad that a young kid that couldn’t even big game hunt yet at the time had the foresight to use $500 of his own money to buy a LL and you didn’t.

LLs are not going away until every LL holder dies. That is when they will go away.

Every year bessy talks about what he has “heard” and every year he’s making it up. He hasn’t heard squat, but he likes to get people fired up on the issue when he gets bored.

Keep focusing on hunter management Bess! I’m sure that promised jump in the deer numbers will happen if you can just end those evil lifetime licenses you weren’t smart enough to buy!

Not Me Stirring It Up!

I Just Posted It!

I Didn't Figure Your Blood Pressure Should Go Down Quite Yet After That Elk Pack Out!:D

LLs are not going away until every LL holder dies. That is when they will go away.

Every year bessy talks about what he has “heard” and every year he’s making it up. He hasn’t heard squat, but he likes to get people fired up on the issue when he gets bored.

Keep focusing on hunter management Bess! I’m sure that promised jump in the deer numbers will happen if you can just end those evil lifetime licenses you weren’t smart enough to buy!

This topic doesn’t get my BP up. I have no worry on this topic. I know what legal advice policy makers have been given on this issue.

But you should get a handful of folks that have been convinced the LL holders are the boogie man going on this and then you can keep ignoring what the real issues are.

50 EFFING Years Of This Stuff Bess. Why Change Now? Just Keep Managing Hunters. I Am Sure It Will Change Soon.

It Might Change!

But Will It Be SMART Changes?

Or Will They Be Like Previous Changes That Have Failed?

Some Of You Are Too Young To Know What A PHU Was?

This Was What I Thought Was A Good Move!

Suppose To Be Closed For 5 Years Before They Opened It Back Up!

By Year 4 There Was Some Decent Bucks & People Started BAWLING Like Babies!

They Could Not Stand Seeing a Few 24"-26" Bucks Without Being Able To Slaughter Them!

They Opened It Up A Year Early On Year 4!

Between The Illegals That Shot Them The Night Before Season Opened & 1 Hour In To Opening Morning Them Bucks Were Dead!

EVERY-F'N-ONE Of Them!

What Took 4 Years To Accomplish Was Destroyed Within a Couple Hours!

The Few Good Things I've Seen Happen Were All Destroyed Way Quicker Than It Took To Improve Them!

Carry On!

This topic doesn’t get my BP up. I have no worry on this topic. I know what legal advice policy makers have been given on this issue.

But you should get a handful of folks that have been convinced the LL holders are the boogie man going on this and then you can keep ignoring what the real issues are.

50 EFFING Years Of This Stuff Bess. Why Change Now? Just Keep Managing Hunters. I Am Sure It Will Change Soon.

Yeah Bess is just bored and that’s why I told him to quit stirring the chit?

His post count average had dropped below 13.5 per day. He needed a boost.

Plus, it’s just that time of year for him.

Does anyone know what the DWR's definition of "General Deer License" is?
The definition is “only lifers get a tag and F’ all y’all what ain’t got one”?

Wanna know where to start? Like my ole’ Granny used to say “on your knees beotch”???

As far as the real definition goes I think it’s self-explanatory.??

Hey Niller!

7 PISSCUTTERS Walked This Morning!

How Many Did You Let Walk?

I Gotta Get & See If I Can Up The Count!

Talk At You Boys In A While!

His post count average had dropped below 13.5 per day. He needed a boost.

Plus, it’s just that time of year for him.

For the record I have a lifetime license and I haven’t notched a tag in the last three years.

I have also been a proponent of new regulations that will lower success rates and increase tag numbers and draw success even though it wouldn't affect me other than to compete with more hunters in the field.

Due to all those wanting to restrict lifetime licensees (even though there is no way it can be done) I am now changing my stance and will push to restrict and limit tag numbers at every possible turn. I will push this issue as hard as I can and recruit thousands of others to do the same because we all know it is the only way to help grow our deer herd.

In closing let me state: F’ you all very much and Bessy twice???

y’all done F’d with the wrong lifer?

They've Been Taking The Cream For How Long Now?
2023-1994=29 years of getting fat off the cream.?
I plan to be the last living lifer so I expect at least 60 more years of cream unless we are actually now entering WW3 and Armageddon which would only give me a few more years.?

That's easy to get around. Make every unit LE except the Wasatch extended archery. Leave that 1 unit general and unlimited.

Once every deer tag went into Draw system, there really isn't a general license anymore. They are all limited quota.

They're still general, just not OTC. The general hunt is not considered "quality" the way LE hunts are.

Every state does it so they can charge differently based on how it's classified. Some call it "Quality" some "High Demand" or both, and then there are "Standard", etc.

The general tag is a "standard" hunt.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom