Heard it went down in Oregon tonight

dz

Very Active Member
I heard from a very reliable source that there was a shoot out with the Bundy group tonight. Any body seen it in the news yet?

DZ

I don't know what to think of the whole situation. I've never read anything that reports all the facts from both sides.

Sadly, we probably never will know all the facts.

"Killed in the confrontation was Arizona rancher Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, who had acted as a spokesman for the group of self-styled defenders of the Constitution, according to Nevada state Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, who spoke with the wife of Ammon Bundy, the leader of the group."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-oregon-standoff-20160126-story.html

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Keep public land public. That's my thoughts on the matter. If a group of fundamentalist whacko's take over public land no good can come of it.

beanman that's the problem...it WASN'T public land in the first place and the federales Tyrannical escapades forced ranchers to sellout so it would be bought by the Federal Government...this instant may be the second shot heard around the world...and its playin right into Obamas hand of declaring Martial Law in the United States and then what will you think BeanMan? You won't have any public land and you'll be told to do what ever with your private ground also..

Well, this thread is probably going to be redirected to the political forum now.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

They're going after the ranchers now just like they went after the loggers back in the 70's and 80's, and still are.

When they come after the hunters (and they will) then we'll hear some real crying. Too late.

You talking about Hammonds land or the public land Bundy's Family hadn't paid the grazing fees on for 20 years? 2 different stories being blended into a swirly. Go Captain Moroni go!

The more I hear about this, (which isn't much, nobody will print a factual story on it), the more I side with the Feds.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But there's a lot of things that don't add up.

And like I said, NOBODY has written anything stating all the facts of the case. And my feeling is that nobody ever will.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom