Heard this through the grapevine houndawg

Keepem Treed,

Don't slam the Dawg like that. He kills the songs he sings along with, kills the last Coors Lite and even kills the conversation but I've never know him to kill a kitten.

Nice to see an Idaho boy that can type. Most don't know how to turn a computer on :eek:. And one final thing, don't slam a guy who runs the same line of walkers.

Ed, putting the ed in treed

Ol HoundDawg treed over 30 lions last year and I believe only one got the gas. I saw it on video and it damn sure wasn't a kitten.
But the one he got for the boy this year could have been a kitten, I guess. I think he weighed in about 175 or so. But if we hadnt wiped the milk off his lips and rubbed the spots off, I'll bet he would have been one of them 195 pounders they talk about.
later,cb

Hell,

"Kitten Killer" is one of the nicer things I've been called on this lowlife inbred infested forum!! I'll take that one over the other names I've been called.

Why just the other day on the mule deer forum some feeble attempt at a hound guy called me a "dic-head"... Boy, that one hurt. That boy really knows how to bring a man to his knees weeping.

I'll take Kitten killer, given the other alternatives. My motto is don't shoot until you see the spots on their back, and the fear in their tiny eyes. :)

I would just throw the little furballs down to my dogs and let them do the job, but I'm afraid the kitten would whip the hell out of my pack and leave me facing a life of humiliation.

Don't listen to Ed and CB, they are just a couple of drunken criminal types... I treed at least 25 of those lions last year sitting next to CB on a barstool. The other five I treed in Ed's bedroom while he was working the nightshift.

Keep the names coming cuz I've had intelligent people try to insult me. But I don't foresee killing any kittens anytime soon. I can't kill what I can't catch. Once I can get my grubby mitts on one of those No. Utah black and tans, or one of those Idaho bred soft footed hot nosed walker dogs, I'll be back in business!!! Kittens beware!!!

-Junkyard Dawg

Keep'em,
I'm trying real hard to understand your motivation here. What could possibly be the purpose behind a post like this? First of all, you are never going to get HD to react like a child from such a juvenile post. There have been many folks a lot better than you try to do that with very limited success. Second, if you have been around for more than a day you would know he is the very last person on this forum who would fall into that category. Maybe we are just looking for someone to keep us a little company in Kitten-Killer society?

Apologize to the guy, and post something with some actual substance next time(maybe even something positive and construtive)------or just read and don't log on

KattScatt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom