HECK YEAH!!! #88 WINS!!!

HEY TUFF BUFF!!!

YOU CALL THE END OF THIS RACE RACING???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I hate when races end under caution, but the strategy involved in fuel mileage is exciting to watch. You never know when that car will go dry.

Its a good race to me when either the 88 or 48 wins, or when the 18, 20, or 24 lose!! :)

HEY TUFF BUFF!!!

THAT LAST LITTLE PARAGRAPH WON'T BOTHER ME!!!

BUT YOU JUST MADE A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE MAD!!!

((( }> }> }> !!! )))

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

AND FURTHER MORE TUFF BUFF!!!

I THOUGHT RACES WERE WON BY USING WOT???

INSTEAD OF:::

TURN IT OFF!!!

TURN IT BACK ON!!!

TURN IT OFF!!!

TURN IT BACK ON!!!

TURN IT OFF!!!

TURN IT BACK ON!!!

WTF???

SORRY TUFF BUFF!!!

I JUST DON'T LIKE IT WHEN ITS A GREEN,WHITE,CHECKERED & THEN A CAUTION IS THROWN & ITS OVER WITH RIGHT THEN & THERE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Jr needed all the fumes he could get. Damn I am glad the 88 won. Now that is done, more to come. The 88 will be a contender this year. He is a top 10 almost every week, but a few, and top 5 regularly.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-08 AT 06:04PM (MST)[p]Heck Yeah, How many races since Dale Jr has won now.....ZERO!!!
Not the best scenario but a win is a win. He would have won it under green anyway before the green/white/checkered

I'M GLAD JR WON IT!!!

BUT NO,HE WOULDN'T OF WON IT ON THE GREEN WHITE CHECKER!!!

BETTER PAY ATTENTION!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I'll take that win. I'm with ktc . . . now that the ice has been broken I think you're going to see more of Jr in the winners circle. It was just a matter of time. He's been up there in the top almost every race.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Yea, Jr won the race. But his typical post race interview was normal for him, whenever a mic is pushed in his face.

........."Whoo eee, that there race was hard as third grade, and I done third grade 3 times!"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-08 AT 04:54AM (MST)[p]I meant that he would have won in the scheduled 400 mi. before the green/white/checkered. He was leading with 3 to go and no one was gonna catch him.

Pay attention!

Don't worry Bess, fat boy Tony won't go winless as long as Junior did :D

SURE HE WAS LEADING!!!

BUT NOT ENOUGH FUEL TO FINISH THE RACE RUNNING WOT!!!

HE WOULDA LOST THE RACE DUE TO CHANCING AN EMPTY FUEL CELL!!!

PAY DOUBLE ATTENTION!!!

LOL nickman!!!

LMAO!!!

IT'S ALMOST COMICAL TO WATCH JUNE BUG BEING INTERVIEWED!!!

ANOTHER FAMOUS QUOTE BY LITTLE "E":::

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"!!!

NOT REALLY SURE IF HE LEARNED THAT ONE IN THE 2ND OR 3RD GRADE???

I STILL THINK A MANDATORY 10 LAPS OF GREEN FLAG RACING SHOULD BE PUT IN TO EFFECT AND LET THERE BE A RACE TO THE FINISH LINE!!!

I LIKE TO SEE BEATING & BANGING RIGHT TO THE FINISH LINE!!!

NOT SOMEBODY LIMPING AROUND THE TRACK & THEN PUSHING THEIR RACE CAR TO VICTORY LANE!!!

AND I'M NOT KNOCKING LITTLE E EITHER!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

So the Gravy Trainer finally eaked out a W. Good grief, you'd think this was the second coming.

Look the Gravy Trainer is average at best. He will go down in the anuls of history as the most popular driver never to win a championship.

If his last name was not what it is he would still be a Bushie.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

NASCAR has become mediocre at best with the new car. Very little passing as most tracks, most of the cars are way too tight, and alot of complaining.

Give me a Truck or Nationwide race any day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom