Help Books Muzzy deer tag Expo

RoadlessHunter

I drew the Muzzy deer tag for the books.
I need help with two things.

1. I have never owned a Muzzaloader in my life what kind should I buy.

2. I have never been to the books what can I expect on the Muzzy hunt are the deer high low middle.

Oh and to rub it in I also won a Nikon 550 range finder.

This was a good expo.

Lol!! Roadlesshunter draws a tag in the unit with the most roads...kinda funny!! :D

I've killed with an old Hawkins 54 caliber round ball type and also a Knight inline muzz...both are pretty fun but I couldn't say either was more fun than the other. If I draw dedicated deer this year I'll be packing the Hawkins...good luck and congrats!!

~Z~

CVA Altima bought last year for elk hunt awesome gun wouldnt buy a different one.

Thompson Center Encore....mine hold sub inch groups at a 100 yards. VERY accurate gun and way easy to clean....it also is a versitile gun in that you can interchange barrels.

+1 on the encore. Buy it then after your done with the hunt get a another barrel in a caliber you will use more often.

4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

Thompson center pro hunter like said before I've tried Remington and White but they don't shoot groups like the pro hunter, congrats on the hunt and the range finder maybe one of these years I'll win one.on_target

Encore.

Do a search on here about the muzz hunt out there. Hundreds of posts have been made on this very subject..............

I have an Omega, does not have the thumb hole stock but I love the gun. Shoots great, easy to clean, and has just been a great gun, reliable and fun to shoot you won't be disappointed.
We hunted the Books muzzy elk hunt last year, if you want some info on the unit shoot me a PM I can give you some info.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom