Help, Don't waste these tags!

BIGHORNtracks

I posted this on the Utah forum, but Utah needs everyones help on this.

Read this article.

http://www.sltrib.com/home/3514002-155/national-park-officials-plan-to-shoot?fullpage=1

We have once in a lifetime species about to be eliminated from an area.
The question is "how to remove them?"

One idea is to hire professionals to kill them. The other is to issue tags to hunters and let them remove them.

"prompting officials to develop the "protocol for exotic Rocky Mountain goat restriction and removal." They are accepting public comment through March 9."

That means we have until march 9th to make sure that a they understand that we don't want opportunities to harvest once in a lifetime species wasted.

I see no reason to have once in a lifetime tags wasted at tax payers expense.
If you must remove them, let some lucky hunters do it!

Even if you are not living in Utah, a quick email about this issue sends a message that we as hunters don't want these opportunities to go to waste.

www.newfoundlandbighornsheep.com

Yep, another big mess and all caused because Utah transplanted the goats into an area close to where the Feds said they shouldn't be and they did it any way! Now they've migrated into the area and people are upset for what appears to be a legitimate reason. Maybe they can capture and relocate them, but there will be a lot of unhappy people no matter what is decided and happens.

It Will Be Mandatory that Locals get first Shot at them!:D

[font color="blue"]"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch
People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-16 AT 05:12PM (MST)[p]Both Colorado and Utah wildlife declined the chance to relocate the goats.
They will be killed.
Just depends on who kills them.

I understand there is a policy against hunting in the park, but the simple fact is, there will be hunting in the park.
If the NPS shoots them, or if a tag holder shoots them, there will be goats hunted and shot in the park. One way or the other.

Might as well be a hunter in my mind.

Assassin, I think it ought to be drawn on the depredation tag system, so if you put in for a local depredation, I say we give it to you!

www.newfoundlandbighornsheep.com

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-16 AT 04:41AM (MST)[p]There is another way.......

If you have goats immigrating into areas where they are not wanted.
You chase all the goats out.
Then you build a wall.
And you get the goats to pay for it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom