Help Finding Salina Rancher

Ticks N Tines

Very Active Member
Does anyone know a guy named Chuck Roberts out of Salina? He runs cattle on the Northern part of the Pahvant.

He and his wife Carla helped pack out my bull last year and I wanted to send him a thank you card and a bunch of pictures. I have hit dead ends the last several months with phone books and the internet. I can't seem to get a hold of them.

They saved me a ton of work down there and I owe him big time. I would appreciate any info on getting in contact with him.

Thanks,

Matt
http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/756pahvant_hunt_011.jpg

I hope you find him. A big bottle of Jack wouldn't hurt. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Ill ask my Dad in law, and his brother, there from Salina and know everyone.

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

>Pretty flat on the pahvant. Not
>many deep canyons. Lol....
>

Yeah, I always seem to find away to shoot animals in the deepest, darkest, lowest part of nasty canyons.

A quick search on dexknows.com shows;

Charles Lee Roberts Salina, UT Age 64
Charles J Roberts Salina, UT Age 52

The links take me to peoplefinders & navigating the menu is a joke & I'm sure thay want money? Might be a start though?

another search shows this...could be your guy?

Address:
238 SUNNYBROOK DR

Salina, Utah 84654

USA

Classification:
All Other Support Services

Est. Total Employees: 3
Est. Years in Business: 6
Est. Total Sales: $170,000

PM me some phone numbers if you don't mind and I'll call them all to find out.

I appreciate the info, any of those could be him. I could only find one Chuck Roberts in Salina and the number didn't work for me.

When I looked up the phone # it took me to a pay site for peoplefinder. Might be a long shot but I wonder if you called IFA in Salina if they would know?

I hope you find him, I helped a guy pack a bull off Fishlake several years ago. He tracked me down & I appreciated his genuine sincerity.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-11 AT 02:37PM (MST)[p]I found the same thing you did. It is Charles L roberts for sure. The problem is that it requires all my info to get his info. It's only $1, but then I'm sure it takes all my info and gives it to the world. So I would rather not go that route.

Can't I just call an operator? Funny, I have never done that before.

HJB, Chuck and Carla do live on Sunnybrook in Salina...His brother Steve lives in Redmond, I'll try to get you a number for one of them...Later, L.T.

Roper you are the man.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks A bunch Roper, that was exactly what I needed.

I just got off the phone with Chuck and he informed me that the horse that packed my bull out actually got an antler through him this year while packing and died. Always sucks to hear something like that.

Anyway, thanks again for getting that.

Matt

CHARLES L ROBERTS More Info on CHARLES ROBERTS Check for Email Address Google
45 SUNNY BROOK Neighborhood & Property Report Record Created: 06/2007
SALINA, UT 84654 (435) 529-2267

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom